Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Administrators
22 hours ago, TB14 said:

Gosh we need Campbell to commit soon. Don't want that dragged out when he seems like a lean.

Also that is good news on Banks since he has gotten 2 Aggy CBs this week. If we lead then it doesn't sound like we lead by much.

Lastly, I just don't think Dewberry comes here unless we win big this year. Just doesn't feel like a Texas type of recruitment.

Keep in mind Dewberry's family and the family of LB Derrick Harris, Jr. have been close for a long time.

• Administrators

DE Zac Swanson of Phoenix, AZ told TFB that the Texas offer had an immediate impact on him since he has a previous relationship with Coach Banks.

Oregon appears to be the main competition at the moment, and he says he won't be making a decision without first visiting Austin.

https://247sports.com/player/zac-swanson-46097105/

My son texted me about Stewart at 8pm (hst).  First thing I thought was my son was playing with me because who would commit at midnight CST.  I looked it up and sure enough there it was.  Very odd timing, but who gives a $&!+, he chose UT.  This class has the potential to be special.  I'm just going to post my core list again.  I said a month ago that if we get this core list, this class will be one of the best ever:

Note: C= committed.  Also, it does not include the recent LB commit, because he was not in my CORE group.  However, he seems like he will be a good one and is underrated.

Maalik Murphy QB - C
Jaydon Blue.   RB. - C
C.J. williams.  WR. - 
Evan Stewart.  WR. - C
Kevin Coleman Jr.  WR. - 
Armani Winfield.   WR. - C
Brenen thompson.    ATH. - 
Devon Campbell OG. - 
Kelvin Banks.  OT. - 
Kam Dewberry. OT. - 
Omari Abor.     SDE. - 
Harold Perkins. OLB. - 
Niuafe Tuihalamaka. ILB. - 
Denver Harris CB. - 
Jaylon Guilbeau. CB. - C
Kamari wilson.  S. - 
Bryce Anderson   S. -

So far I'm batting .1000.  However, I'm starting to not feel very confident with Perkins, Abor and Wilson a little.  All others i feel confident in (50/50 with Tuihalamaka).

4 minutes ago, WTR said:

Just got Fong’d. 

People are gonna shit on him because they want Coleman and Thompson to round out the WR class but Wilson is a stud. And he’s probably going to be the worst skill position take in this class which is pretty amazing. Also some potential for him to play TE too.

3 minutes ago, DBOOK23 said:

People are gonna shit on him because they want Coleman and Thompson to round out the WR class but Wilson is a stud. And he’s probably going to be the worst skill position take in this class which is pretty amazing. Also some potential for him to play TE too.

Dude is a good take. Coleman is a nice hope to have but I feel he’s more of the either/or with Thompson. The staff was going after Chris Marshall along with Stewart, Thompson, and Coleman. Odds are Wilson takes Marshall’s spot. They still go after Thompson & Coleman. Good news is that’s 3 of the 4 from the photo take up in Dallas. Only 1 left to get. 

1 minute ago, hornsups said:

Dude is a good take. Coleman is a nice hope to have but I feel he’s more of the either/or with Thompson. The staff was going after Chris Marshall along with Stewart, Thompson, and Coleman. Odds are Wilson takes Marshall’s spot. They still go after Thompson & Coleman. Good news is that’s 3 of the 4 from the photo take up in Dallas. Only 1 left to get. 

Big Eyes Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, DBOOK23 said:

IT saying Texas not taking Wilson 

Wiltfong crystal ball is definitely interesting, but I would side with IT here.

Taking Wilson now doesn't make sense with all of the WR talent in play.