Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

Just now, TexCoyote said:

P.J. Locke doing some work 

I’ve never seen such an effort from literally everyone on working these recruits.  I mean current players, current recruits, current recruits parents, ex Longhorns literally everyone is trying to sway these recruits our way. I hand it to Sark and staff……..they sure seem to have buy-in.  Let us have a good season and hopefully the sky will be the limit.  🤘🤘🐂🐂

16 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

I’ve never seen such an effort from literally everyone on working these recruits.  I mean current players, current recruits, current recruits parents, ex Longhorns literally everyone is trying to sway these recruits our way. I hand it to Sark and staff……..they sure seem to have buy-in.  Let us have a good season and hopefully the sky will be the limit.  🤘🤘🐂🐂

Don’t forget all us fans gulping the Orange Kool-aid and sending positive vibes.😉

Seriously, it’s great to see such a concerted effort. Here’s hoping the good news starts rolling in today.

16 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Not exactly since he has strong Louisiana ties.

Unfortunately, A&M is winning the perception battle right now, and sometimes that's enough.

That's because they're winning games. We went 5-7.  They went 8-4 and in a bowl.  You tend to win the perception battle against a foe that sits at home during bowl season.

2 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

That's because their winning games. We went 5-7.  They went 8-4 and in a bowl.  You tend to win the perception battle against a foe that sits at home during bowl season.

And they beat Bama, that alone has kids excited about aggy. Hopefully we can beat Bama at home next year (ok, I'll lay down the crack pipe now).

2 hours ago, Rotty22 said:

That's because they're winning games. We went 5-7.  They went 8-4 and in a bowl.  You tend to win the perception battle against a foe that sits at home during bowl season.

Unless the other team equally failed. Aggy was loaded and expected to contend for the CFB. Jimbo said this year was the year.

Hardly.

And they lose a ton this year.