Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

For all you geriatric folks out there, put down the chocolate Ensure, pause the Matlock marathon and listen up. It sounds like we have pretty big day ahead us, multiple four and five star recruits are committing. As my fellow brethren would say, I didn’t even have to use my AK; today is a good day. 

8 minutes ago, WTR said:

For all you geriatric folks out there, put down the chocolate Ensure, pause the Matlock marathon and listen up. It sounds like we have pretty big day ahead us, multiple four and five star recruits are committing. As my fellow brethren would say, I didn’t even have to use my AK; today is a good day. 

For the record, I prefer cookies and cream flavor and Columbo. Just sayin.lol

Thanks for the translation. 

11 minutes ago, WTR said:

Well, you "utes" get all excited when the wind blows. I'll wait until it's official...printed in the newspaper. 😁

32 minutes ago, hookemhorb said:

Well, you "utes" get all excited when the wind blows. I'll wait until it's official...printed in the newspaper. 😁

Tbh the way the game of football has been conducted these days even if it’s printed in the newspaper it don’t mean shit. 

2 minutes ago, WTR said:

Oh boy, here we go!!

College football is nothing more than NFL lite now.  Pandora is definitely out of the box.  We can buy players, which means our players can be bought by others as well.   

While this may ultimately be of benefit to Texas football, can’t help but think it is the end of college football as we knew it.  All and all, a sad day for me.