Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

Samples is officially the Assistant Head Coach/Run Game Coordinator for TCU. They also have added our old friend Carrington to the support staff. I guess he gave up the coaching dream.

Either way, look for them to pull some big time talent to TCU. Let's just hope Dykes screws it up like he did at Cal.

10 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Samples is officially the Assistant Head Coach/Run Game Coordinator for TCU. They also have added our old friend Carrington to the support staff. I guess he gave up the coaching dream.

Either way, look for them to pull some big time talent to TCU. Let's just hope Dykes screws it up like he did at Cal.

Was hoping to somehow nab Samples. 

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

This one hurts but on the bright side see him in the portal after he gets 10 receptions next year

Stewart skips his senior season and nobody finds that odd?

I know he's got talent, but he also may be the type of player we are currently trying to rid of in the locker room. Would much rather pass on Josh-Moore-type-crazy and bring in players with a concept of team.

49 minutes ago, Captain Hookem said:

I know he's got talent, but he also may be the type of player we are currently trying to rid of in the locker room. Would much rather pass on Josh-Moore-type-crazy and bring in players with a concept of team.

Yeah, and I said as much a month or so ago. 

I think we already have our Evan Stewart in Xavier Worthy, and our version has an excellent attitude and work ethic. I'd rather have Stewart than not have him, but this isn't the end of the world and indeed, we may be dodging a bullet.

9 hours ago, DMAC said:

Ah come on tex.  I dont want to rat him out in case i might be mistaken.  Wouldnt be the first time.  He/she/it/sheepshager seems to enjoy the shitshow this year a little too much.  Well that is my perception anyways.  Besides this person appears relatively new to the board so yea smells like a troll.  Well crap I probably ratted him out anyways.  Where is @Bear19 when you need him.

I outed this rat bastard a while back.

I’m sure SHA remembers but few people seemed to take notice.

12 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

Do we have anyone one here like that aggie that used to hide out in bathrooms to catch recruits? 

Never mind, I feel sleezy just for asking if we have anyone like an aggie.

Never ever go aggie? Not even less than .0000001%. Remember that everyone will be better. # WARTS, we aren't running this state!  See that's how one fixes their bad spelling. Maybe the spelling thing is racists, wait I won't go there on political B.S.

10 hours ago, Captain Hookem said:

Jayden Blue skipped his senior year, too. I hope he's not crazy either.

Regarding Stewart.  I poached this off another sites forum.  Sadly its true.

It’s simple 5-7 has harsh consequences. Losing to KU at home was the final nail in the coffin. 2 visits 2 Ls and Texas looked like shit! Crap Oline and never truly developing CT because of that horrible looking thumb injury.

After JWhitt went down you had 2 super stars and it was about them imposing their will to make plays with a bit of creative play calling. Evan ain’t trying to be on a loser team where he has to play out of his mind to cover up for 7-8 players deficiencies and lack of development.

He made a business decision and I for one ain’t mad cause Texas shit the bed when he gave them tons of opportunities to sell him!

23 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Texas is not ready for sec recruiting.. Until we are we will continue to get our teeth kicked in... 

Not so fast with the emotional knee-jerk reaction, we have no business getting guys like Banks, Perkins, Neto, Campbell or Dewberry right now. Them committing to us would prove your theory wrong. We are a long way from signing day.

28 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Texas is not ready for sec recruiting.. Until we are we will continue to get our teeth kicked in... 

After seeing our latest offer to the kid that de-committed from SMU, I'm not sure that anyone can argue with you that Texas is not ready for sec recruiting. That offer is baffling to say the least.