Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Texas has a lot of holes to fill, but Stewart would likely start next year opposite Worthy.

You are right on the holes but one WR no matter how good he is will not win big.

A good OL might wity talent on hand. Also if other teams WRS run wild on account lack of DBS it will be hard to win.

Who is most importantplayer on most teams? Who protects him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

You are right on the holes but one WR no matter how good he is will not win big.

A good OL might wity talent on hand. Also if other teams WRS run wild on account lack of DBS it will be hard to win.

Who is most importantplayer on most teams? Who protects him?

Luckily it's not an either/or situation.

Taking Stewart isn't going to affect your numbers at other positions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Luckily it's not an either/or situation.

Taking Stewart isn't going to affect your numbers at other positions.

You may be right time will tell.22 already commited. Proably alimit of 32.

Need 3 OL 4 would be better These are plus what is already commited.

Need 5 more DBS 6 would be better. Just my opinion for a roster to be a winning football team. Texas has not had either in several years.

Come Dec. we will know more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also a team must be down to 85 by some date in August.

This year only you can take up to 7 more recruits depending on how many players lost to portal.

Belive Texas has at least lost 7 Also belive portal you take counts toward 25 no.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, T-ShirtHorn said:

They really think he will get it over Napier? I thought billy would have been a shoe in. 

Odds right now have Franklin as the favorite for LSU, followed by Kiffin.

Tucker is third, and then Fisher and Napier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

You may be right time will tell.22 already commited. Proably alimit of 32.

Need 3 OL 4 would be better These are plus what is already commited.

Need 5 more DBS 6 would be better. Just my opinion for a roster to be a winning football team. Texas has not had either in several years.

Come Dec. we will know more.

I promise you Texas isn't turning down the best WR prospect in the nation.

You shouldn't be shocked if they take four WRs total, so Stewart, Thompson, Winfield and TBD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Coach Coleman showed too.

 

Call me paranoid, but it seems like Winfield has never been 100% in on this class. Wasn't he on de commit watch for a bit back in the spring? I know he loves him sone Tucker. Guess we gotta watch this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

I promise you Texas isn't turning down the best WR prospect in the nation.

You shouldn't be shocked if they take four WRs total, so Stewart, Thompson, Winfield and TBD.

Do not worry what Texas coachs do will not shock me.

However IMO a unbalance roster has caused losses andlooks like it  might contunie. Will wait till signing day to comment further.

Then will see if Sark talks straight or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Do not worry what Texas coachs do will not shock me.

However IMO a unbalance roster has caused losses andlooks like it  might contunie. Will wait till signing day to comment further.

Then will see if Sark talks straight or not.

And what makes the roster inbalance at the WR position even worse is that the position for the most part is void of plus players. Mostly position fillers who will make very little positive contribution in the grand scheme of things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

🏈 Texas vs. Kansas State

  • Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium
Austin, TX
Kickoff Time 11:00 AM- TV FOX


  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    W 38-18
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    L 21-40
    9/18
    Rice
    W 58-0
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    W 70-35
    10/2
    @TCU
    W 32-27
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    L 48-55
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    L 24-32
    10/30
    @Baylor
    L 24-31
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    L 7-30
    11/13
    Kansas
    L 56-57 OT
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    L 23-31
    11/27
    Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...