Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

7 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

OrangeBloods caught up with OL Jaylen Early of Duncanville this weekend, and he mentioned he'd take an official visit to Texas if the staff wants to bring him in since he has one remaining.

He wasn't able to make it to the Cotton Bowl.

https://247sports.com/player/jaylen-early-46082827/

Maybe FSU is not looking so good.

2 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

OrangeBloods caught up with OL Jaylen Early of Duncanville this weekend, and he mentioned he'd take an official visit to Texas if the staff wants to bring him in since he has one remaining.

He wasn't able to make it to the Cotton Bowl.

https://247sports.com/player/jaylen-early-46082827/

We can't afford not to. We need some bigs.

After 2 really bad games and the ups and mostly down the OL could use 6 players. I really thought that Flood could get these guys better at seeing simple stunts by the DL and run blitzes. My bad. Hopefully, we find someone this year to replace our LT and it's  not Karic after last Saturday. 

BTW, if our former corners coach is that good for Harris; did Harris see his possible future coach inability agsinst  A&M.  He should see we could use him more.  Plus not certain  Brooks (OSU) I think should see that he could be helpful here as well. In truthfulness,  any and all fairness all DBs could be helpful here, but is the current DB coaches any better than what we have had for over a decade? 

Still think we need deference makers at all levels on both sides of the ball. Including more WRs. Washington, Cain, Woodard aren't  deference makers, and Alexis/Omiere are coming off knee surgeries; plus where is Harrison?. K. Robinson is he a RB or a WR? He should embrace the slot WR position and be the badass he could be.

29 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Hearing Dewberry is down to OU and aggy.

Do these kids really want early playing? If so, UT should be brainers They already 2 fish starting,a soph in Green or is he red shirt because of Covid

44 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Also several outlets are reporting this and it's on his Instagram apparently.  So should probably give credit to the source. 

But I'm not privy to those outlets and have no instagram account.

So no need to give credit to those who had nothing to do with what I said.

52 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

But I'm not privy to those outlets and have no instagram account.

So no need to give credit to those who had nothing to do with what I said.

So the family told you?  I have known his dad for like 20 years. talk to him all the time...  Known the family for years...

His family has never been high on Texas and one really does not like us... SO Texas has never really been in this so this is not big news... Again I talked to his dad Friday....  I will talk to him tomorrow as well.

13 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

So the family told you?  I have known his dad for like 20 years. talk to him all the time...  Known the family for years...

His family has never been high on Texas and one really does not like us... SO Texas has never really been in this so this is not big news... Again I talked to his dad Friday....  I will talk to him tomorrow as well.

WTH are you even talking about? I didn't say anything about a family, a dad, you or anything else you just posted.

I meant nothing more or less than what I literally posted. lol

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

WTH are you even talking about? I didn't say anything about a family, a dad, you or anything else you just posted.

I meant nothing more or less than what I literally posted. lol

You said you are hearing... Curious who told you?   His family does not talk much... 

2 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

You said you are hearing... Curious who told you?   His family does not talk much... 

I don't know his family and never claimed I did. 

As you should know by now, I have a couple of well plugged in friends. None of them are related to this kid though lol.

They spoke. I heard. Hence, hearing.