Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

17 minutes ago, HORNS GUY said:

No it doesn't mean that a commit its business is transferring to Austin

I still don't understand why a coach would be tweeting a recruiting emoji about a business moving to Austin. Or is this an NIL thing?

9 hours ago, Baron said:

I still don't understand why a coach would be tweeting a recruiting emoji about a business moving to Austin. Or is this an NIL thing?

Tesla Model S Plaid, 0-60 in 2 seconds. One for every 5* recruit. Jobs for whole family. Zooooomm...!!! National Championship here we come! Driving Fast GIF by The Grand Tour

• Administrators

On CB Denver Harris of Galena Park North Shore...IT feels Texas is in the best position they've been in since his official visit over the summer.

He wanted to be at the Cotton Bowl this weekend, but he couldn't secure a ride.

LSU is trending down after their loss to Auburn last weekend, and the family has questions about the direction of that program under Orgeron.

https://247sports.com/player/denver-harris-46081216/

2 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

I dont think this is one to worry about.  Texas needs OL more than they need a slow WR

The guy is not a TE (a TE in name only).  His videos show him as a slow WR and reminds me of Malcom Epps. He wont see the field as a TE at Bama for at least 3 yrs if ever

Don't we have , what 6 underclassmen TE on the roster already?

On 10/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, Eastexhorn said:

Do the Horns need 3-4 recievers? With out running off some of present ones.

Well, looking at Alabama`s roster they have 17 WRs.  So, the 19 OL that they have; however, you look at it, they are well over 85 scholarships listed. So, is Sabin not following your decision or does he know more than the rest of us?

Now with Whittington hurt; what difference maker besides Worthy do we have at WRs. Thus you go after speed athletes and true route runners at WRs; while getting better OL and DL/LBs going forward.

Thoughts?  I can see 4 WRs gone off the current roster by 2 August from now which is when you have to be at 85 scholarships players is by the end of each August the next year.  Prior to the start of games. Know rules!

11 minutes ago, Ntx dog said:

So I guess no announcement of an imminent move to the sec and recruit flips and a commitment from a certain 5* ? 🙂

Lol after that embarrassment let’s hope we can hold on to our current commits, instead of pipe dreaming about 5 stars. I’m pretty sure Perkins going to Aggie after knocking out Bama last night.

41 minutes ago, RDHookEm said:

Lol after that embarrassment let’s hope we can hold on to our current commits, instead of pipe dreaming about 5 stars. I’m pretty sure Perkins going to Aggie after knocking out Bama last night.

It will be like the loss to Miss State and Arky never happened.