Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'd actually prefer he end up somewhere else.

Texas fans say this a lot about players then said player goes on has an excellent career somewhere  else and wins a championship...And then Texas fans bitch we don't have élite players and need more 5 stars.

I'll take him in a minute....Why?    5 stars are difference makers. See Bijan and Worthy 

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Texas fans say this a lot about players then said player goes on has an excellent career somewhere  else and wins a championship...And then Texas fans bitch we don't have élite players and need more 5 stars.

I'll take him in a minute....Why?    5 stars are difference makers. See Bijan and Worthy 

Only if they play. You invest time and work in him and suddenly he doesn't play. When will that happen because you know it will.

A lot of 5-stars never amount to anything. See Edorian McCollough. 

Worthy was a 4-star. Bijan was a 4-star until the last month before signing day.

4 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Always take the best player

According to Roach, there is an apparent rift between Stewart and his HS coaching staff. He says Stewart missed a practice for personal reasons, then later is was said that he missed for reasons other than what he gave the coaches. Coaches confronted him about it. Heated exchange ensued. He was benched for a week. Played the next. Then stopped his HS career.

Roach said "Stewart cryptically tweeted "Always remember who has the power"

He now has new handlers who are going to help manage his NIL opportunities and his recruitment.

Texas is still recruiting him.

27 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

According to Roach, there is an apparent rift between Stewart and his HS coaching staff. He says Stewart missed a practice for personal reasons, then later is was said that he missed for reasons other than what he gave the coaches. Coaches confronted him about it. Heated exchange ensued. He was benched for a week. Played the next. Then stopped his HS career.

Roach said "Stewart cryptically tweeted "Always remember who has the power"

He now has new handlers who are going to help manage his NIL opportunities and his recruitment.

Texas is still recruiting him.

Hello Hudson ?  One head case for the other.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:45 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

Dude, if you go there for the schedule, then you should probably just send me a check each month, too. lol I'll snail mail you a schedule. lol

It's a sooner site in your own mind. Darius Terrell is very much a Longhorn. And their accuracy (which is why I go there) is second to none.

Come on guy. Did I say that I went there for the accuracy?? How about they produce an accurate schedule? They aren’t second to none on something as simple as that. I don’t need them for the schedule though. I have the internet and I live in Austin. And I’m on campus enough that I could figure it out. I said it’s shameful that they have a schedule up on the UT site from 2019. Yet they have an updated one for the ou site. They are telling you which site they care about more simply with that. It’s not in my mind. They are an ou site with a Texas branch of it. That’s fine. But that’s what they are. I can’t say their accuracy is second to none because truly all the Texas sites have been pretty weak this season so maybe they are 4th to none? But again I don’t care about their accuracy. I don’t really care they have a schedule up from 2019. But I’m not gonna pretend it’s not telling that they couldn’t update the freakin schedule on a site. It’s a simple thing. They updated it for the ou site but didn’t think to do it for the UT one? If both of my kids are seating at the table and I only fix one of them a bowl of cereal and I let the other just sit there. Obviously one of those kids must mean more to me than the other. Come champ, it’s not that hard. Go somewhere else guy. You know better than to reply to me. 

45 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Then who is the best player? 

A old country boy coach said you take the best and I will take the rest. And I will beat ou every time.

Per 24/7 31 5 stars  356 4 stars and 750+ 3 stars.

So I guess 4 star woulg beat 5 stars,

Darrell Royal? 

There was a UT player who drove his car into a West Campus apartment complex because he was drinking and driving. 

There was a UT player who was at Sammy strip night just humping anything that would move. 

There was a UT player who punched a guy at Gregory Gym and broke his jaw. He was banned for a year. 

I know a UT player who was driving a Cadillac. He wasn’t a star player and I know it wasn’t paid for by his family. 

There are so many stories. But the point is there is so much craziness going on with our players. And I think we are a pretty clean program. Imagine what goes on at these other schools. Maybe y’all just didn’t know any of them when/if you went to UT. But freaking out thinking NIL is gonna be the ruin of college football. It’s not. Hell maybe a UT player won’t be running into apartment buildings or punching people because they don’t wanna lose endorsements.