Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

15 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

The Sooner site is not a source.  TFB is the only one who saying his final two are Bama and LSU. I trust who told me this is BS....... 

Your problem is that they've been more accurate than your own source. It's in the first two words of your post – personal bitterness. You never stop to think that they could be distinct advantages to having sources at two different, large institutions . . instead of just one.

I would suggest to you to follow the track record and leave your feelings out of it.

49 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

Interesting chatter from recruits at the game.  I dont have the time to retype everything. Sounds like they were impressed, esp Harris. 

other chatter about Perkins saying Texas is the best option.  

Dude, you need to stop and retype everything. lol. Don't feed us a bite or two and expect us to not want more! lol

16 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

The Sooner site is not a source.  TFB is the only one who saying his final two are Bama and LSU. I trust who told me this is BS....... 

I don’t know how accurate TFB are but I would say they are definitely a sooner site. And that’s why I would never pay for a subscription from them. I mean just look at the disrespect they blatantly show. You look at the Oklahoma site and it’s more content and an updated schedule. They still have the 2019 schedule up for the UT site. That’s just pathetic. 

5 hours ago, hornsups said:

I don’t know how accurate TFB are but I would say they are definitely a sooner site. And that’s why I would never pay for a subscription from them. I mean just look at the disrespect they blatantly show. You look at the Oklahoma site and it’s more content and an updated schedule. They still have the 2019 schedule up for the UT site. That’s just pathetic. 

Dude, if you go there for the schedule, then you should probably just send me a check each month, too. lol I'll snail mail you a schedule. lol

It's a sooner site in your own mind. Darius Terrell is very much a Longhorn. And their accuracy (which is why I go there) is second to none.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

Interesting chatter from recruits at the game.  I dont have the time to retype everything. Sounds like they were impressed, esp Harris. 

other chatter about Perkins saying Texas is the best option.  

7 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Dude, you need to stop and retype everything. lol. Don't feed us a bite or two and expect us to not want more! lol

Hamilton from IT said Perkins told an SEC commitment recently that Texas is the better move.

OrangeBloods heard after the game that Perkins would be a Longhorn at this point if Texas was already in the SEC.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Hamilton from IT said Perkins told an SEC commitment at the game that Texas is the better move.

OrangeBloods was told Perkins would be a Longhorn at this point if Texas was already in the SEC.

They added CB Denver Harris recently joked with an A&M commitment about why he'd commit there over Texas, Alabama or LSU.

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yes, I think so. Word is from some of the players, he was ready to commit Saturday. Thats why we keep seeing Brandon Harris tweeting out the bug eyes.

Also seeing some chatter about this guy?image.thumb.png.2d6f5ade411c2c6525476003efc219c6.png