Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

57 minutes ago, HORNS GUY said:

It was in the works 

Yeah, about damn time.  Seems like the staff had to keep working to keep him, but didn't show him the love he was looking for.  It sucks, but i get the sense they (UT staff) have others in mind...just my opinion.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Uggghhh

Classic Gary P. But with the mild surprise of Austin Jordan this stings less. Still several more important targets on the board.

14 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Classic Gary P. But with the mild surprise of Austin Jordan this stings less. Still several more important targets on the board.

Harris and who CBS are getting scarse maybe hoping for flips.

If things do get done like expected and Texas could join the SEC in 2023 season, recruiting won’t be an issue any longer. Arch will also be a Longhorn as well IMO. Imagine Arch Manning leading Texas in the first SEC season for a minute…

3 hours ago, TB14 said:

So, Gilbeau is going to the frogs? Well, he probably wasn't SEC good enough anyway. 200.gif

19 minutes ago, bctex1106 said:

I'll be the one to bite the bullet and ask... With the possible move to the SEC, does this make Ewers reconsider? Or are all systems go for Arch?

I don’t think it hurts anything and probably helps some but with the Manning’s connection to the SEC I think it helps more with Arch. Another thing to consider is that there’s a chance Arch could play his whole career in the SEC whereas Quinn would be best case sophomore year on. 

2 hours ago, bctex1106 said:

I'll be the one to bite the bullet and ask... With the possible move to the SEC, does this make Ewers reconsider? Or are all systems go for Arch?

Ewers isn't happening. Forget about it.

Arch, it may help. Time will tell.

11 hours ago, Mitch Lovell said:

I don’t think it hurts anything and probably helps some but with the Manning’s connection to the SEC I think it helps more with Arch. Another thing to consider is that there’s a chance Arch could play his whole career in the SEC whereas Quinn would be best case sophomore year on. 

From what I've been told, if Texas and Ewers speak again, it will be because Ewers picked up the phone and called.

I absolutely love the timing of all this.  Maybe Texas planned it this way or maybe TAMU sped up the timeline by leaking it.  Either way, this is perfect timing for the July 30th bash in Austin with players like Anderson, Perkins and Stewart to name a few.

Come to think of it, didn't Sark or someone reference or state Texas was gonna say or do something regarding the NIL that would be BIG?  Could this SEC news be it? 

I would rather this fast timeline be the by-product of an TAMU leak that just blew up in their face. However, it was likely a calculated move by the Texas Big 3.