Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

The three offensive lineman that I feel good about along with a good season is Campbell, Banks, and Hutson. That would be two 5 star O lineman and a 4 star center since Hutson has said that's where he wants to play which make him more valuable. 

Then if we fill in the last couple of spots with good lineman such as Cam Williams and this would be the best offensive line class on paper that I can remember.

2 hours ago, primal defense said:
The three offensive lineman that I feel good about along with a good season is Campbell, Banks, and Hutson. That would be two 5 star O lineman and a 4 star center since Hutson has said that's where he wants to play which make him more valuable. 

Then if we fill in the last couple of spots with good lineman such as Cam Williams and this would be the best offensive line class on paper that I can remember.

Today I heard that we lead for Banks.

I heard Cam Williams almost committed while he was in Austin. I also heard that he gave a silent. Who knows? But I'm betting Texas will be hard to beat in this one.

Hutson is an OT in HS, but has the tools to be a great center at the next level. Maybe the best C prospect in the land.

Campbell is a mystery. I heard way early in this process that we were his favorite. He's gone quiet since then. I hope we add him.

Just now, TFloss32 said:

According to IT, OL Connor Robertson of Austin Westlake wants to make a July decision, and possibly early July.

This is a Stanford vs. Texas battle, and they like where the Horns sit despite these being difficult recruitments to win in the past.

https://247sports.com/Player/Connor-Robertson-46110508/

Our likely starting center this season was a win over Stanford. Hopefully this is another one!

• Administrators
Just now, TB14 said:

Seems like no one knows where Brooks is going and if it is really a school commitment. Good for him keeping it secret.

IT confirmed last night that it's a commitment.

See previous page.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, HORNS GUY said:

Terrence brooks is likely to   Land at Ohio state

Saw where Fong from 247 put in an Ohio State pick.

Good get for them since they offered really late.

Brooks never seemed real high on us. Why I refused to get excited about him possibly coming. Just not a recruitment that seemed ever a fit for UT. Same with Dewberry to me.