bbdude

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
They are playing safe so far in the second half... I would like to see some aggression on the offensive side

I agree but they need to take this as an audition for next week. OU won't let them take it easy. Like in the karate Kid - "NO MERCY."

Defense is looking pretty good... unfortunately there is not a lot of similarities between what ISU has done tonight and OU will do next week... But we have gotten a nice pass rush, played fast and forced turnovers... and those 3 things definitely need to carry over to next week.

The next two weeks will tell whether we make a BCS game or not... the two biggest tests on the schedule this year are OU and Okie State (and they are both GOOD football teams). If we win both games... I think we can run the table, win the Big 12 and have a legitimate shot at the title game (depending on how the SEC, Pac 12 and Big 10 play out). The key is we have to win the next two football games... that will truly tell us how good the horns are this year.

• Administrators

Before the season started I thought Texas would have 3 losses and I still think they will have 3 losses. BUT, as @tglick82 says the next few games are critical. IF Texas can get by OU then there is no telling. A win like that would be an amazing catalayst for Texas. I still think Texas goes 9-3 with a bowl win.

I think Texas loses 2 games and goes BCS-ing. I have seen a lot from this team - more than I expected. Harsin is the X-factor and infuses a case of "Harsinoma" into every team we play. Long Live the Longhorns!!!!! Going to get another beer..............