Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

October CFB

tglick82

October is always where we separate the men from the boys. Time to see who is a good team and who is a GREAT team as everyone hits the grinding wheel in the middle of the season. Today, the Horns are obviously gonna kick the shit out of ISU. Payback is a b*tch. And I personally want to see some one crumple 'Steele' like the aluminum can he is. Nebraska is going to be crushed by Wisconsin and realize that moving the Big 10 was the biggest mistake they could have made. We get to see what Will can really do as a head coach with Florida - Bama. Charlie Weis is bringing 'The Kitchen Sink' and everyone knows Muschamp has the best blitzes in football. I still like Bama though... Hightower is gonna be flying around the field to keep contain. Personally, I am soooooooooo tired of all the talk about Tahj Boyd. Beamer Ball should end that today. Here's to Texas putting up 45 today... HOOK EM

• Administrators

HAHAHA! Tat TAMU game was the shiznit! They didn't score the entire second half until they kicked that field goal with 4 minutes and change left. This is a team that cannot finish the job. Start strong finish slooooowww. Hook'em and POOR AGGIES

At 37-0 with 6 and change left... I think its safe to say our beloved Horns have this game in the bag. Wisconsin is taking care of Nebraska and Bama-Florida is not as close as the score. And Toledo won today... they needed it after the bullshit call at Syracuse last weekend.