Daniel Seahorn

More #Bruuuuumors: McCoy Enters The Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

McCoy was reportedly given a release from his LOI from USC. At this point he is likely to make his way to Texas in the very near future and enroll. Texas and McCoy then would have to apply for a hardship waiver to see if he can be immediately eligible. 

This is will happen very quickly and I’m likely going to spend most of my birthday tomorrow keeping my ears to the street. 

Stay tuned.

Happy Birthday!!

3 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

McCoy was reportedly given a release from his LOI from USC. At this point he is likely to make his way to Texas in the very near future and enroll. Texas and McCoy then would have to apply for a hardship waiver to see if he can be immediately eligible. 

This is will happen very quickly and I’m likely going to spend most of my birthday tomorrow keeping my ears to the street. 

Stay tuned.

I have heard that McCoy's hardship would likely get approval from the NCAA. Fingers crossed.

You got to want out of USC pretty bad to risk having to sit out a year before you get started.

I hope this thing with Texas goes down pretty quickly. I guess I'm snakebit and afraid I'll wake up and this is all a dream. lol

Oh and Happy Birthday!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Stay tuned.

Umm Mr. Seahorn sir? Umm what you need to do..first off Happy Birthday you young Hornsport fart..you need to take yourself out to have a nice steak and wine dinner for yourself. You worked your booty off in here keeping us inform day by day. Treat yourself man

22 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

SHA completely saw how this would go down three weeks into January...:D

Full disclosure . . . I saw and heard NOTHING on this. I came to the board one day, saw some comment, went exploring and found a bunch of stuff. Then started relaying it over here. Remember, I was poking around at first, too. I first thought it was a Beatty hiring. But then when I learned, I'm like "gawd a Beatty hire so pales in comparison to this!"

Then I called my guy. I had a cow on the phone with him. How can this be in the works and I don't get a call? Huh? lol

Its too bad he can't be added to the class officially. But I'm glad he'll soon be a Horn.

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I have heard that McCoy's hardship would likely get approval from the NCAA. Fingers crossed.

You got to want out of USC pretty bad to risk having to sit out a year before you get started.

I hope this thing with Texas goes down pretty quickly. I guess I'm snakebit and afraid I'll wake up and this is all a dream. lol

Oh and Happy Birthday!

giphy.gif

Kiss my ass with that dream shit lol SHA. You predicted this and as you and I have discussed..as I was saying to you if this is what I think it is lol you nailed this one. I owe you a beer

11 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Umm Mr. Seahorn sir? Umm what you need to do..first off Happy Birthday you young Hornsport fart..you need to take yourself out to have a nice steak and wine dinner for yourself. You worked your booty off in here keeping us inform day by day. Treat yourself man

I certainly plan on treating myself this weekend! Maybe some beef ribs or brisket on the smoker.

That would be great for his future, if he would do that. Demonstrate his flexibility at the D1 level. 

I am happy for him and happy for us. 

Please remember to be gracious in our good fortune. Bru made the right call for his future, but it took a great deal of maturity to do it. 

I commend his parents for the way they brought him up, and for the way they have supported him throughout this entire process. 

He has so much on the line. With his talent, he is making more than just a college decision. 

We are bringing on another young man with outstanding character and maturity beyond his years. 

Welcome to the 40, Bru!  

8 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Per Justin Wells of Inside Texas, 5-Star ATH and USC signee Bru McCoy has entered the transfer portal after notifying USC of his intentions to transfer. 

Texas will be right at the top of the list for his next destination and don’t be surprised if it comes together quickly. 

It’s on ladies and gentlemen. 

Saw this earlier today. Destiny and a hand of fate has appeared in the sky with a Hook'em, admist Burnt Orange sunsets to the west... Make it so!

2 hours ago, java said:

That would be great for his future, if he would do that. Demonstrate his flexibility at the D1 level. 

I am happy for him and happy for us. 

Please remember to be gracious in our good fortune. Bru made the right call for his future, but it took a great deal of maturity to do it. 

I commend his parents for the way they brought him up, and for the way they have supported him throughout this entire process. 

He has so much on the line. With his talent, he is making more than just a college decision. 

We are bringing on another young man with outstanding character and maturity beyond his years. 

Welcome to the 40, Bru!  

Well stated, and a tribute to the class of all that is Texas and Burnt Orange.