Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Daniel Seahorn

More #Bruuuuumors: McCoy Enters The Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Per Justin Wells of Inside Texas, 5-Star ATH and USC signee Bru McCoy has entered the transfer portal after notifying USC of his intentions to transfer. 

Texas will be right at the top of the list for his next destination and don’t be surprised if it comes together quickly. 

It’s on ladies and gentlemen. 

Let da games begin

This is the craziest most insane thing that I’ve ever seen in all my years on planet earf. This is must’ve been what it felt like to have been a disciple when Jesus resurrected and they started to piece everything together and they realized all of the times that he forshawded it earlier. Man this is crazy. I feel sorry for football fans who don’t follow recruiting. It’s their loss!!

1 minute ago, DBOOK23 said:

This is the craziest most insane thing that I’ve ever seen in all my years on planet earf. This is must’ve been what it felt like to have been a disciple when Jesus resurrected and they started to piece everything together and they realized all of the times that he forshawded it earlier. Man this is crazy. I feel sorry for football fans who don’t follow recruiting. It’s their loss!!

Might as well call it resUrrecTed'19 .. And whoever said about the 2016 crootin year was wild . yep absolutely correct this is UnBRUlievable

Aw shoot.  That's enough of the Brunyms.  We're beating that Horace into the ground. 

Main thing is, he's gonna look really good in Brunt orange!

Friends, I'm stoked!  Might be a Sugar high from the kool-aid, but next season can't get here soon enough. 

2 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Per Justin Wells of Inside Texas, 5-Star ATH and USC signee Bru McCoy has entered the transfer portal after notifying USC of his intentions to transfer. 

Texas will be right at the top of the list for his next destination and don’t be surprised if it comes together quickly. 

It’s on ladies and gentlemen. 

Top of the list! LOL

14 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

Fate has it folks. We are going undefeated next season!!

Love it. You'd be happy if they hung you with a gold rope,  TD. Where are you getting those orange flavored steroid shots?  Lol

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

@Daniel Seahorn  it might be good to discuss what the protocol for this is, the steps that will be taken, etc., as I think most expect Bru to just enroll at Texas tomorrow.

McCoy was reportedly given a release from his LOI from USC. At this point he is likely to make his way to Texas in the very near future and enroll. Texas and McCoy then would have to apply for a hardship waiver to see if he can be immediately eligible. 

This is will happen very quickly and I’m likely going to spend most of my birthday tomorrow keeping my ears to the street. 

Stay tuned.