Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

My nephews say he is about on par with Clarksville Dillard of several years back.He went to OU.

We once had a Clarksville recruit in our class, I can't remember which year. Tyrone Jones or some such. He was a RB, big kid. But I think he was dumber than a bag of rocks and couldn't graduate at CHS or something like that, which made him ineligible at UT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Texas2725 said:

Am ok with this if it means we keep up the focus on Henry and Earle or it gives us one more scholly for the loaded WR class in 2022.  More worried about getting some O-Linemen.

Is there anyone else on the radar? I've not heard of anyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slimer said:

Is Landon Jackson flippable with all the mess going on at LSU and the potential for a bad year, or should we just forget that one?

I think the possibility exists. Texas needs to perform well, particularly on the defensive side. And LSU just needs to keep imploding like it is. I think it could work itself out for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think the possibility exists. Texas needs to perform well, particularly on the defensive side. And LSU just needs to keep imploding like it is. I think it could work itself out for us.

I don't know why, but I'm not that high on him.  I get the feeling that he could be a bust.  There is just something about his tape that hits me wrong.  I'm probably way wrong on this one and he is probably the next Chase Young.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, texbound said:

I don't know why, but I'm not that high on him.  I get the feeling that he could be a bust.  There is just something about his tape that hits me wrong.  I'm probably way wrong on this one and he is probably the next Chase Young.  

I see it too.  Seems real stiff in his play to me.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Drb522 said:

I wouldn’t either.  I think Giles could help him.  

I watch some of the Argyle/PG streaming and I gotta tell you, I don't feel that bad about losing Jackson.  Overall I thought he looked lost whenever he was up against same size or bigger personnel.  Believe me, I have nothing against tje kid at all and I'm not bitter because he chose LSU over UT, but to me he seems to be lacking the "athletic" skill set.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, texbound said:

I watch some of the Argyle/PG streaming and I gotta tell you, I don't feel that bad about losing Jackson.  Overall I thought he looked lost whenever he was up against same size or bigger personnel.  Believe me, I have nothing against tje kid at all and I'm not bitter because he chose LSU over UT, but to me he seems to be lacking the "athletic" skill set.

Wait until you see game film of Foster. You will laugh.

Hayden Connor is light years better than Foster.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me start off by saying that losing Milroe hurt because I think he will be a good player.  With that said, I think Wright might've been one of those players we were saying, "Why didn't UT grab this kid.  He was right in their backyard", had he signed with Iowa State.  He probably would've been a thorn in UT's side for a couple of years.  The kid has talent and I believe he will be a savvy pickup.  It will be difficult for him to see the field sandwiched between Card, JQJ and Ewers, but if he does then we will all be saying what geniuses Herman and Yurcich are for finding him. I for one will be rooting for this kid (not that ill be rooting for the others to fail).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/21
    @Kansas
    11/28
    Iowa State
    12/5
    @Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...