Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Slimer said:

Marcus Burris top 3 are Texas, OU, and aggy.  Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.  Missing this year with torn achilles and seems like OU has backed off and maybe aggy won't have room??

OU has been in the lead for a while now. I haven't heard that OU has backed off but I'm sure @swaha can tell us what's going on.

I think Texas and aggy would be in a tie for second.

CTH, make it so.

1 hour ago, Texas2725 said:

Tell me our staff is offering the same opportunity to counter this stupidity from OU

Well, OU can say they've done it before. Trajan Bridges played on both sides of the ball one year.

I think UT would or should be interested in seeing what Bowman can do with the ball in his hands. Punt/kick returns. Spot duty on WR screens, etc.

I hope our staff has become open to this or at least knows what they're up against.

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Myslinski is 6'1, 265

Seriously.

I'm told he's a helluva tactician and gets after it. But can that make up for the small size?

Lower center of gravity. Able to get under big guys pads. Put some weight on him. 👍  Weren't centers the shortest on the line in the dark ages?

So do we want him to commit to us or no? I suppose we do after all the effort we've put in for him.

Also saw Herman is starting to retweet Savion Byrd. I guess we are trying to make up a ton of ground there...

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

CB dropped today from one mod for Myslinski to Michigan State.

OrangeBloods reporting this morning that he's torn between Michigan State and Texas right now.

He has family ties to the new Michigan State staff, and they are his parents' preference at this time.

https://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Myslinski-46086430/