Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

21 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Albert Regis film is interesting. 6”1-300 and playing h-back in some of his highlights. He could be a headache for guards and center in a 4 down scheme where he can’t be doubled often. 

Imagine a duo of Regis and Ikechukwu Iwannah, the triple jumper. The athleticism would be off the charts.

22 hours ago, hornsups said:

Albert Regis film is interesting. 6”1-300 and playing h-back in some of his highlights. He could be a headache for guards and center in a 4 down scheme where he can’t be doubled often. 

I just learned this kid has run a 11.5 in the 100 meters. Played RB last year and some TE.

Sounds a little like Henry Melton.

14 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I just learned this kid has run a 11.5 in the 100 meters. Played RB last year and some TE.

Yeah the first play in his highlights is one of him catching a pass and taking it to the house. I don’t care what class he plays in, when a 300 pound guy is able to outrun the skill positions, he’s got some go in him. I’m sold and would love him in the class. Now I just wanna see them find a Olineman I’m excited gets offered after seeing his highlights. 

17 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I have a friend on the staff at LaPorte. They love him at TE because he is such a mismatch even at 6A. But said long term he probably has the most potential on the DLine with the right coaching. 

According to 247, OL Michael Myslinski of Jacksonville, FL made a trip to Austin last weekend so he could check out the city and UT on his own.

He mentioned he loved everything about it, and Texas is one of his top schools currently.

He plans on making a commitment in July.

https://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Myslinski-46086430/

21 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

According to 247, OL Michael Myslinski of Jacksonville, FL made a trip to Austin last weekend so he could check out the city and UT on his own.

He mentioned he loved everything about it, and Texas is one of his top schools currently.

He plans on making a commitment in July.

https://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Myslinski-46086430/

Back up plan to Brockermeyer I suppose.

Current 2021 commits are putting in the work on social media, so says the Brainiacs. They are recruiting Florida WR Jaden Alexis very hard.

Alexis has been timed at 4.41 in the 40 and 10.75 in the 100 meters. Elite speed. He is also his class' president there at Pompano Beach.

According to The Football Brainiacs, DE/LB D'Marion Alexander from China Spring was in contact with Coach Giles before recently de-committing from Minnesota.

He claims the staff is working on offering him, and he is somehow related to Quan Cosby.

This tweet was from a February visit.

https://247sports.com/player/dmarion-alexander-46085395/

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Mike Roach said Marcus Burris suffered a season ending injury today.  Torn ACL? @swaha

That totally sucks for the kid.  Not even football season yet and this happens.  Hate to see someone miss their senior season.  Although, the way things are going there may not even be a HS season.