Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Texas2725 said:

They just got another LB transfer as well.  Somehow these kids are ok with a short stint in Waco.  Dillon Doyle is the kid's name.

Tell the truth. . . do you ever stop in Waco? lol Or do you hold out until you get to the kolache store in West? lol

Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

Tell the truth. . . do you ever stop in Waco? lol Or do you hold out until you get to the kolache store in West? lol

On  the way to Dallas for OU, I'll typically stop at Rudy's just to break up the drive and to get a quick break from the horrible traffic on I-35 through Waco, but otherwise I drive straight through whenever possible.

4 minutes ago, Texas2725 said:

On  the way to Dallas for OU, I'll typically stop at Rudy's just to break up the drive and to get a quick break from the horrible traffic on I-35 through Waco, but otherwise I drive straight through whenever possible.

I'll be so glad when they complete that construction. My wife thinks Waco does it intentionally so they can say they have traffic. lol

They never complete that construction. We can buy any brand of GPS, but we can always add time for that blankety blank blank construction.

Someone needs to build a toll road around Waco. I would pay it. Wouldn’t you?

I am watching a 1995 game. Johnny Mac could certainly coordinate an offense. 

16 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

What about this guy? See below what Fong had to say. Decision is nearing.

image.thumb.png.4b5d26ea448dbea1ffd1a39e22b0ccf7.png

This is a new name to me. Obviously I like the length. I'll watch the film. 

If we add another CB like that it only adds to the flexibility of what we can do with Bowman. Play him on both offense and defense and truly see what he's best at.

3 hours ago, TB14 said:

This is a new name to me. Obviously I like the length. I'll watch the film. 

If we add another CB like that it only adds to the flexibility of what we can do with Bowman. Play him on both offense and defense and truly see what he's best at.

I want Bowman with the ball in his hands. Have no idea why people aren't talking about him in the Slot. With his speed, he could make a living there.