Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Duece Harmon will announce his decision Thursday. It will not be the Horns.

No doubt Harmon would've been a nice addition, but i thought the late addition of Barron in 2020 took away the need to add another corner.  I like the the potential haul of Ibraheem, Bowman (who i think will play as a DB just not sure if it's a S, NB or a CB) and Coffey.  Throw in Mukuba and that's a very nice DB haul to compliment the Barron, Crawford, Thompson, and Alford 2020 haul.  Don't get me wrong, I still think Deuce would've been nice to get, but I'm ok with it.  Can't take them all.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

21 hours ago, TB14 said:

What are the odds Milroe sticks with us? I've seen several people say he is still communicating with schools.

80%? Higher? Lower?

No recruit is 100% until they sign. Doesn't matter who or what school we are talking about. That being said, Milroe is probably as close to 100% as you can get without being 100%.