Jump to content
Sirhornsalot

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

No offer for James today.

IT says the staff "covets" both of them so IDK what the hold up is.  He's not coming here as a PWO when he already has a handful of P5 offers, including places known for its OL play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, Slimer said:

IT says the staff "covets" both of them so IDK what the hold up is.  He's not coming here as a PWO when he already has a handful of P5 offers, including places known for its OL play.

I am hoping Herman and his father are wanting to make certain he knows he earns the offer for himself and not piggybacking on his brother.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

I am hoping Herman and his father are wanting to make certain he knows he earns the offer for himself and not piggybacking on his brother.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

 

Hope u are right and they arnt screwing this up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dina Colunga said:

6-4, 299 lb DT out of Louisiana will be on campus this weekend. Already has offers from LSU, Bama, Auburn, and Florida to name a few. 

CAA5D8C1-24EF-48FA-AB97-21E7FFAA2C46.jpeg

 

Ahh, the coveted true DT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Was coming to post this. Knew this was coming at some point. I’m not going to be surprised if the Brockermeyers are some of the first to pop for Texas’ 2021 class. 

Only thing lacking with James is weight being currently about 250 lbs. and a good chance that'll be a non-factor with 2 more years of HS left.  I think he'll end up in the low 4* range as Center's usually don't get rated high, but he's been real good at the camps and has nasty film.  As good as the 2020 OL will be this one could be even better.  We are real close to having a stacked OL group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, Slimer said:

Only thing lacking with James is weight being currently about 250 lbs. and a good chance that'll be a non-factor with 2 more years of HS left.  I think he'll end up in the low 4* range as Center's usually don't get rated high, but he's been real good at the camps and has nasty film.  As good as the 2020 OL will be this one could be even better.  We are real close to having a stacked OL group.

The 2021 OL group is as deep and talented as I’ve ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dina Colunga said:

Just posted an update with 4-star Texas High School (Texarkana) OLB Clayton Smith.

https://hornsports.com/index.php/2019/04/19/4-star-clayton-smith-update-recruitment/

Wonder if Herman has Nathan Vasher on this guy. Vasher played ball at Texas High.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

 

This one has been assumed aggy for the longest time, but have seen some hints over the last couple of months that Texas may quietly lead in this one.  Would love him as a Guard take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slimer said:

This one has been assumed aggy for the longest time, but have seen some hints over the last couple of months that Texas may quietly lead in this one.  Would love him as a Guard take.

I hear a decision may be announced this week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...