Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

I was umpiring a tournament this weekend and Landon Jackson's little brother was playing in it, so I asked him where is brother was going to go to college and he said either LSU or A&M.

Side note, his little brother is 13 and already 6'2 and looks like an animal.

A few Texas offers earned invites to the Rivals Five-Star Challenge over the weekend.

S Kaine Williams (Marrero, LA)

DT Maason Smith (Houma, LA)

WR Destyn Pazon (New Orleans, LA)

38 minutes ago, HORNfromETX said:

I was umpiring a tournament this weekend and Landon Jackson's little brother was playing in it, so I asked him where is brother was going to go to college and he said either LSU or A&M.

Thanks for the info, which is interesting considering the overall feeling from UT guys right now is Jackson is a Texas lean.

23 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Thanks for the info, which is interesting considering the overall feeling from UT guys right now is Jackson is a Texas lean.

Getting Thomas + Sanders would go a long ways in adding elite talent at DE.  Harris is probably an edge player and then try and get 1 of Smith/L. Jackson.  Turner is probably our interior take.  The New Jersey kid that is supposedly visiting is interesting because he has a good previous relationship with Ash.

3 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Any noise from the WR SHA thought might recommit to Texas...Quay Davis?

Davis put the brakes on suddenly and began looking around some. You may have noticed that we have done the same. We still want Quay and will continue to recruit him. But if we find someone of similar talent/skills, we're taking him.

Had a little poker game at the farm last sat. (took a little money from a rich SOB that acted like he lost his last dollar).

Anyway, a couple of the boys had some interesting news about the new coaches. They're excited about them.  Says they take no shit and allow no shit from the players.  And they are COACHING!  And they will tell Herman when he is wrong nd when to shut the F up and let them handle it. 

4 hours ago, doc longhorn said:

Had a little poker game at the farm last sat. (took a little money from a rich SOB that acted like he lost his last dollar).

Anyway, a couple of the boys had some interesting news about the new coaches. They're excited about them.  Says they take no shit and allow no shit from the players.  And they are COACHING!  And they will tell Herman when he is wrong nd when to shut the F up and let them handle it. 

How many times can I like this post?

On 3/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, HORNfromETX said:

He lied to you