Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

What's up with the Green Bros. from Allen? They used to be a hot commodity. Looks like Baylor and Minnesota are the leaders for them at this point. 

IT had some interesting percentages today on recruits.

Don't think Davis or Byrd will be in the class.  

40% on Foster, 55% on Brock bros.

Real high on Cooks, Turner, King, and Thomas.

60% on Landon Jackson and says we get the last OV.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, Baron said:

What's up with the Green Bros. from Allen? They used to be a hot commodity. Looks like Baylor and Minnesota are the leaders for them at this point. 

It wouldn't be a surprise at all to see them head to Minnesota since that's where they're from, and their brother is there currently.

10 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Not sure where to put this one, but Carrington and Chang are following.

I attend NDSU so I keep an eye on the program, he is a legit NFL talent really hope Herman can get him in for a visit. With that said K State makes a lot of sense for him.

9 hours ago, mitchlovell96 said:

I attend NDSU so I keep an eye on the program, he is a legit NFL talent really hope Herman can get him in for a visit. With that said K State makes a lot of sense for him.

Good stuff, thanks for the post.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, Baron said:

Baylor and Minn were their favorites early on, but with Rhule leaving I'd say Minn is the safe bet. However, Miss State and Leach are now after them hard. That might be too good to pass up for them. 

1 hour ago, MikeV73 said:

Just glad Brewster turned of the light in “the station” before bolting for NC last year😀

I give Brewster credit. Just when you thought (when he was at aggy) that he was slipping, he pulls one of these.

Florida is a pretty easy sell. Beautiful place. Gorgeous girls, great school. Aggy, he had to sell sheep, a small town, a campus that looks like an insane asylum, and red ass this and that.