Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

15 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Why would you say "good riddance"? They may very well end up at Bama, but just because they got fonged doesn't mean it's a done deal.

If they had really wanted to come to UT they would have said so long ago. Their heart is just not into being a Longhorn. Recruitment of them has been another soap opera. Move on.

14 hours ago, TB14 said:

And no lie, losing the best OL in the country and his 4 star brother who are legacies and brother is on the team is a bad look... not a good look at all. 

Yes, it will be a bad look. If, and when, it actually happens. Getting fonged is not the same thing as committing and/or signing. Pretty sure that this time last year, Collins was fonged to aggie. 

3 hours ago, dillohorn said:

If they had really wanted to come to UT they would have said so long ago. Their heart is just not into being a Longhorn. Recruitment of them has been another soap opera. Move on.

Damn, you give up easily. I mean come on man. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?