Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Maybenot but Okafor and Imade are sr. guards. And  IMO Texas needs bodies at OL and Cade rates pretty high on most lists.

Texas has not recruited a guard so far in this class so why not?

Imade doesn't have to be replaced because in four years, he really hasn't played except in scrub time.

Okafor is a natural guard but we have better guards playing other positions. And I like Okafor. He's a Lewisville kid who played with my son.

We don't need guards, that's why.

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Imade doesn't have to be replaced because in four years, he really hasn't played except in scrub time.

Okafor is a natural guard but we have better guards playing other positions. And I like Okafor. He's a Lewisville kid who played with my son.

We don't need guards, that's why.

If Texas does not need guards can you name seven guards on the team now. 

Do not count the Srs. Then I cannot count seven tackles either. Maybe three centers.

20 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

A friend who graduated with me is a Lewisville fan. He lives in Double Oak.

He's been a pretty unhappy camper since '96 then. We haven't done squat since then. We always end up in either Southlake Carrol's district or in Allen's district. We always go with Hebron, who is usually pretty good. Flower Mound Marcus, Coppell – both very good programs. Hebron, Marcus, FM High are Lewisville ISD schools so wherever we go in UIL realignment, we usually go together.

We do have a stud WR this year who really likes Texas. His name is Armani Winfield, a 4-star.

Gone are the days of the Wishbone T at Lewisville. We sling that ball around now.

7 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Looks like he is Clemson bound.  Clemson mod who is spot on most of the time just put CB in for Clemson. Several coming in for Clemson as well on Rivals.   He apparently did a video meeting with Clemson today and they told him he was their top priority.  Some thought he might not be a take for Clemson. Looks like he is?

2 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Looks like he is Clemson bound.  Clemson mod who is spot on most of the time just put CB in for Clemson. Several coming in for Clemson as well on Rivals.   He apparently did a video meeting with Clemson today and they told him he was their top priority.  Some thought he might not be a take for Clemson. Looks like he is?

I think he's the only safety left that they're recruiting, if I'm not mistaken. I think the assumption was that he would not commit without having taken a visit there. Well, we see where that thinking went. . . lol

17 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think he's the only safety left that they're recruiting, if I'm not mistaken. I think the assumption was that he would not commit without having taken a visit there. Well, we see where that thinking went. . . lol

We always felt like Mukuba's fall back school. He could have and would have committed awhile back if we were the pick in my opinion. Since Clemson can't have visits they had to do away with that rule and then officially took the commitment I assume.