Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread

13 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

I know you are angry because your experiences did not go well on the pay sites... LMAO

No, I just liked this site more. Smaller crowd, less BS, more friendships. In many cases, I get inside info before your pay sites do. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be missing, except the $9.95 you throw at them every month.

The buddha at OB made his product unappealing. Many friends have made the opportunity available to me to go there whenever I want. I just don't want, that's all.

We are not the Borg, Mike. We don't think alike. And that's perfectly fine in the normal world.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No, I just liked this site more. Smaller crowd, less BS, more friendships. In many cases, I get inside info before your pay sites do. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be missing, except the $9.95 you throw at them every month.

The buddha at OB made his product unappealing. Many friends have made the opportunity available to me to go there whenever I want. I just don't want, that's all.

We are not the Borg, Mike. We don't think alike. And that's perfectly fine in the normal world.

lol! Resistance is futile.

14 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Looks like Mukuba may soon be a Horn. I understand Clemson and LSU have no more room. Ditto for Cooks. LSU doesn't appear to have room for him.

If they did though, Cooks would likely not be a Horn.

One day Texas will not longer be the 2nd choice and scraps for the elite programs.