Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 Recruiting Board/Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I like about this site is the quality of the posters.  I'm on most Longhorn sites where I can bring out my alter ego asshole persona.  And, believe me, posters on those sites will happily confirm

CB for James Brockermeyer to Texas

I'm sorry - got distracted before I could finish.  I have been told that the coaches are beyond thrilled with our offensive possibilities.  There sre some kids that have and are performing beyond

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

Do not know when Ketch taking over, but do remember Robert H. in a pissing contest with him some time close to 2006.

For those who do not know Robert took over Murry go roung . Changed name to I T and ran it till he retired Nd present owners took over.

I remember Robert. I thought he was a good guy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My take - TFB is good but it’s clear they care a little more about their ou site than the Texas one. They have way more content on the sooner side. Just last week they had a weekend post for the ou side but not for the Texas side. They make it pretty obvious which site they are more dedicated to. OB sucks to me. Anwar has good team info. But they have a sense of arrogance to to them. Inside Texas is solid. I would say Mike Roach is pretty good with 247.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No, they generally offer their stuff free at the end of the week.

 

I signed up on there (back when it was a completely free website) before here. They have almost always done 2 open posts and a 40's update each week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hornsups said:

My take - TFB is good but it’s clear they care a little more about their ou site than the Texas one. They have way more content on the sooner side. Just last week they had a weekend post for the ou side but not for the Texas side. They make it pretty obvious which site they are more dedicated to. OB sucks to me. Anwar has good team info. But they have a sense of arrogance to to them. Inside Texas is solid. I would say Mike Roach is pretty good with 247.

It's obvious TFB cares more about blowU than Texas. The yearly grievance about not updating Texas' schedule til the last minute speaks volumes. Then there's Brandon the owner coming over to the Texas side before the RRR and trolling but threatening to ban anyone who gave it back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baron said:

It's obvious TFB cares more about blowU than Texas. The yearly grievance about not updating Texas' schedule til the last minute speaks volumes. Then there's Brandon the owner coming over to the Texas side before the RRR and trolling but threatening to ban anyone who gave it back.

I don't go there to see who cares about OU. I go there because they routinely have better information than others, or have it before others do. 

Are you're suggesting OU can covertly obtain more and better information on a regular basis than the "real" Texas sites? lol

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Ketch worked for Bobby Burton when Bobby owned Rivals. Orange Bloods was a spinoff from that. He had to have weighed somewhere between 350 and a ton. I couldn’t tell because I couldn’t see all of him.
I shouldn’t and normally don’t make fun of peoples physical appearance. But the fat ass is dishonest and I wouldn’t trust him further than I could throw him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

1. I don't go there to see who cares about OU. I go there 2. because they routinely have better information than others, or have it before others do. 

3. Are you're suggesting OU can covertly obtain more and better information on a regular basis than the "real" Texas sites? lol

 

 

 

1. I don't either. 2. I agree, when they share their information. I won't give Brandon my money. 3. All I have is an opinion that TFB puts more effort into the blowU side of their board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@MBHORNSFAN 

This is why you need to learn that disagreeing with your paid-for information isn't the end of the world for you. You really shouldn't be offended. Odds are, as you can see, your own source may take my position before it's over. lol

The mocking wasn't directed at the pay sites. They do that fairly well themselves sometimes. It was directed to your undying loyalty to every word they fling out there and arguing with anyone who says otherwise. lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

@MBHORNSFAN 

This is why you need to learn that disagreeing with your paid-for information isn't the end of the world for you. You really shouldn't be offended. Odds are, as you can see, your own source may take my position before it's over. lol

The mocking wasn't directed at the pay sites. They do that fairly well themselves sometimes. It was directed to your undying loyalty to every word they fling out there and arguing with anyone who says otherwise. lol

 

Fake news...Everyone I am on have said for over a week he was leaning Stanford.   LMAO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

@MBHORNSFAN 

This is why you need to learn that disagreeing with your paid-for information isn't the end of the world for you. You really shouldn't be offended. Odds are, as you can see, your own source may take my position before it's over. lol

The mocking wasn't directed at the pay sites. They do that fairly well themselves sometimes. It was directed to your undying loyalty to every word they fling out there and arguing with anyone who says otherwise. lol

 

 

 

I know you are angry because your experiences did not go well on the pay sites... LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/21
    @Kansas
    11/28
    Iowa State
    12/5
    @Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...