Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Bear19

Another Shaka shitshow

4 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Roach replacment scored as  well as Roach would have INMO  If Ytexas is looking for a coach, might try Houston worked in football.

He cheated his ass off at Okie State. Don’t want.

If Texas blows a 17 point lead with 9 minutes left in this game Shaka needs to be fired in Waco. This team sucks ass at holding leads and closing out games.  Sloppy passes, crappy offensive sets, no organization when we have a lead.  Says something about coaching, poor coaching.

10 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Horrible call on a non-foul at the end.  However...Fire Shaka.  This dumpster fire he is running keeps getting worse.  Keeps throwing kerosine on this situation.  Fire him now.

I agree with you, that foul call at the end was bogus. Called by a ref with a bad angle of sight.

I was so conflicted last night watching the game. I wanted Texas to lose so Shaka can be hurried on his way, but I found it extremely difficult to root against my Horns. That being said, CDC needs to make the change. Fans like myself are becoming more apathetic towards the program with every loss. And if I have to look forward to enduring another season of the Shaka shit show I'll just quit supporting the team altogether.

12 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Craptastic set on the last play.  Run the clock down and run in and force a shot.  Too much isolation BS with this team.  Note to Shaka:  Coleman is not James Harden.

Exactly

Everybody standing around while one guy tries to create off the dribble. Playground bullshit

9 hours ago, Baron said:

I agree with you, that foul call at the end was bogus. Called by a ref with a bad angle of sight.

I was so conflicted last night watching the game. I wanted Texas to lose so Shaka can be hurried on his way, but I found it extremely difficult to root against my Horns. That being said, CDC needs to make the change. Fans like myself are becoming more apathetic towards the program with every loss. And if I have to look forward to enduring another season of the Shaka shit show I'll just quit supporting the team altogether.

Read my mind with this post.

7 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Should our posts about the BU game last night go in the How Baylor Happened  thread?

#TexasHoops blew a 19 point lead.....Jesus H Christ on a cracker

Did shotime write that last line for you?:D

8 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Should our posts about the BU game last night go in the How Baylor Happened  thread?

#TexasHoops blew a 19 point lead.....Jesus H Christ on a cracker

This is out of left field but what does the H. stand for? I have always wondered about this.