Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Oklahoma Part II

This game will come down to turnovers and how many missed assigments/big plays Texas gives up on defense.  

Texas has had OU's number the last two years with two dang good QB's.  They can win this game.  I simply don't like the odds after watching Sam in his last start.  

Murray sounds butt hurt or a jerk. Or both:)

OU Football: How much does Kyler Murray respect Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger's game? "I have no comment on that"

https://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/ousportsextra/ou-football-how-much-does-kyler-murray-respect-texas-quarterback/article_2e720d35-bc95-5a3c-a0d8-45461f19b3f4.html

3 hours ago, primal defense said:

Ex-Kansas coach David Beaty helping Tom Herman, Texas staff with Oklahoma game prep

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ex-kansas-coach-david-beaty-helping-tom-herman-texas-staff-with-oklahoma-game-prep/

Now just so y'all know I just heard word just now lol Riley ain't liking this shit lol one bit. Oooooooohh someone up in there feelings already.

This reminds me of the Texas vs Nebraska game ( James Brown game) where everyone wrote Texas off before the game was even played..ALL the talking heads are talking about OU being  in the CFB playoffs...I would like nothing better than to see Texas knock them out of that position

10 minutes ago, Hiwood said:

This reminds me of the Texas vs Nebraska game ( James Brown game) where everyone wrote Texas off before the game was even played..ALL the talking heads are talking about OU being  in the CFB playoffs...I would like nothing better than to see Texas knock them out of that position

Good times, weren't they?

I think Herman is just trying to make sure he doesn't offer up any bulletin board material this week. Midget has already done that for us.

3 hours ago, primal defense said:

DszJClGWsAIc3i-.thumb.jpg.fe9f7a33bdea998bc60a573f1e762279.jpg

He also has "special skills" (Taken) as do the Horns.

Came to the board just now to post that I'm getting the feeling Texas will play their best game of the year and put it all together and solidly beat a good OU team on both sides of the ball.

Got a feeling this is going to go all Burnt Orange. #44 will get his hair cut. That guy is determined.

Horns win by 10+ and make a statement.

ps. In addition to Taken, where he goes to that house with no weapons and calls'em out in the kitchen... check out Denzel Washington in The Equalizer. Early-on scene in the owner's office of the bar/lounge. No weapons. Locks the door from the inside; checks timer on his watch, estimating about 30 seconds. Gets'er done in just over 25 seconds.

#44 is ready to make some plays come Sat.