Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Kansas

This game scares me. KU has nothing to lose, prolly fired up about Les Miles coming (or maybe not, lol). At their place where the unthinkable happened last time we were there.

This will be closer than we were hoping for.

Texas 31

Kansas 28

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This game scares me. KU has nothing to lose, prolly fired up about Les Miles coming (or maybe not, lol). At their place where the unthinkable happened last time we were there.

This will be closer than we were hoping for.

Texas 31

Kansas 28

Can we have two Maryland like games in one year? Can Kansas beat us twice in a decade? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

I'm cautiously optimistic that Texas has a workmanlike dominance just like last week.

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

Can we have two Maryland like games in one year? Can Kansas beat us twice in a decade? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

I'm cautiously optimistic that Texas has a workmanlike dominance just like last week.

If Herman can guide his team through this trap game, it will say a lot about him as a HC.

I'm not overhyping Kansas. They're not bad. And with a break here and there, it could be an uncomfortable evening for us. We better be ready to put our foot on the throat.

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

If Herman can guide his team through this trap game, it will say a lot about him as a HC.

I'm not overhyping Kansas. They're not bad. And with a break here and there, it could be an uncomfortable evening for us. We better be ready to put our foot on the throat.

I get it. Their scat back scares the hell out of me, but I'm banking on the defense continuing to play like they did last week. Plus the KU defense isn't top shelf in the Big 12.

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Their secondary isn't bad

But they will be tested by the most physical WR corp in the Big 12.

Honestly I just looked at the points they have given up and they're on par with the land thieves. So as long as they don't score more than 35 we should be good. And I think our defense will hold them to that or less.