Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Iowa State

I agree with you my brothers Texas wins this game.  SE will be firing on all ceylenders . Texas can smell a chance to play in the Big 12 Championship  and Breckyn Hager will finally have a chance to cut his hair:D , My friends y'all have a great week. Feep You Horns Raised High And Proud.  

If this game were in Ames, Iowa, I'd be seriously worried. Since its in Austin, I'm just regular worried. lol

I said after OU that Tech and Iowa State were our toughest remaining games. ISU is the tougher of the two, IMO. They play defense.

Nevertheless, our offense will have to score early and often in this one as our defense is not who we thought they were.

Texas 44

Iowa State 38

Very similar team to WV.  Purdy has them feelin' it right now, he is 5-0.  He has two road wins under his belt.  It's time for him to get checked.  IT will be senior night and I expect them to go out with authority.  ISU plays tough and they're not the ISU of old.  Texas will need to play their first complete game from start to finish (I'm afraid to say) and if they dont, I see them losing this one late.  Gut 28-24 ISU  Heart 35-24 Texas

They have exceeded my expectations for the most part, I was hoping for a minimum of 8-4.  It's obvious this team could have been in the double digits and I like where things are headed.  Hook'em