Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Oklahoma State

Harrison Wier

8 hours ago, Epictetus said:

I'm aligning with Scottish Guy (have not listened to 104.9 lately but assume he's till around).

Longhorns 63
Cowpokes   0

Black and Orange cross midfield just once, 3 min before halftime.
Horns get 5 turnovers. Two pick-6. One kickoff return for TD.
Run game exceeds 270 yards.
4 passing TDs
2 on the ground
2 INT
1 special teams
-------
9 x 7 = 63

Horns punt once.
Convert 9 of 11 third downs.
Breakout game with 7 explosive plays of 20+ yards.
Register 8 sacks.
Win TOS:  37 to 23
And that's all she wrote.

Just curious, what did you have for breakfast? lol

12 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think TH will take it easy on Sam's shoulder and limit the passing somewhat. OSU's lackluster DL will enable TH to focus on the run game, chewing up clock and keeping our defense off the field.

We will control the clock and the game. OSU gets a punch or two in but the game is never really in doubt. The week off served us well.

Texas 34

OSU 14

I hope your right But feel the game might be closer Stillwater like Lubbock can be a craze place to play. My friends y'all have a great weekend Texas 21 OS 20

12 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think TH will take it easy on Sam's shoulder and limit the passing somewhat. OSU's lackluster DL will enable TH to focus on the run game, chewing up clock and keeping our defense off the field.

We will control the clock and the game. OSU gets a punch or two in but the game is never really in doubt. The week off served us well.

Texas 34

OSU 14

I see this as a high risk upset game. This is the home game of the year for the Cowboys since the OU game is in Norman this year. The OU and Texas game is the big game for Okie State and they even schedule this as a homecoming game 

Also, we don't know how well Sam is going to play because of health issues. The good news is that Okie State has lost three of the last four games only beating Kansas.

UT 31

OSU 24

However, if it's the same refs as a couple of years ago then an Oklahoma State upset.

10 hours ago, Epictetus said:

I'm aligning with Scottish Guy (have not listened to 104.9 lately but assume he's till around).

Longhorns 63
Cowpokes   0

Black and Orange cross midfield just once, 3 min before halftime.
Horns get 5 turnovers. Two pick-6. One kickoff return for TD.
Run game exceeds 270 yards.
4 passing TDs
2 on the ground
2 INT
1 special teams
-------
9 x 7 = 63

Horns punt once.
Convert 9 of 11 third downs.
Breakout game with 7 explosive plays of 20+ yards.
Register 8 sacks.
Win TOS:  37 to 23
And that's all she wrote.

Valium is your friend.......:D

1 hour ago, java said:

Texas 35 

Okie State 17

Going to go wash my lucky shirt right now. I’ve worn it every game since the 2nd against Tulsa. 

Hook ‘em!

DON'T WASH IT, Java!!!  You might wash the good luck off.  Pass out clothes pins.

44 minutes ago, UTfish said:

DON'T WASH IT, Java!!!  You might wash the good luck off.  Pass out clothes pins.

Sorry Fish, it’s a done deal. In the dryer now. Exactly the same routine as the past weeks. 

I even wore it to OU, but it was hot, so I bought a short sleeved shirt there, and tied this one around my waist. It worked!

Hook ‘em!

2 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Totally with you on the shirt thing.  I coach my daughter’s soccer team, we are kelley green.  The day of the Baylor game I had to race home and quickly get out of my green coach’s shirt and shower to clean off any trace of green and put on the burnt orange!

Here's the opposite of the superstition of lucky shirts. Over the last 4 years, every time I have worn a burnt orange shirt on gameday the Horns have lost. This year I haven't and will not wear a burnt orange shirt on gameday.

7 hours ago, Baron said:

Here's the opposite of the superstition of lucky shirts. Over the last 4 years, every time I have worn a burnt orange shirt on gameday the Horns have lost. This year I haven't and will not wear a burnt orange shirt on gameday.

Haha!  Truthfully, that's been my experience as well.  I'm sticking with the 10-9 thing for now.  

Whatever it is that's working for us, just keep it going.