Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Prediction Thread: Kansas State

As posted in the common man thread

Kicker the Dicker gets back to his ways...  Texas D overwhelems the newely anoited QB.  But...still ugly with a late pull just because its the Little Apple versus Purple Kryptonite.  I get that feeling they third and long us to death with jump pass, RPO, QB run, etc...

34-17 Texas

Huge trap game from riding high the last two weeks, on the road in a tough place, and looking ahead to OU (sucks). Cool and wet game. I don’t like the set up. 

26-23 KState. 

Prove me wrong Horns!

who won last week? (the prediction I meant)...

I have no idea which has never stopped me from boldly predicting....

Texas 41 -KSU10

I am very concerned that the learned staff of 24/7 has to a man predicted a Texas victory. Why is that scary?....Every. One. of them. has been wrong except for the Tulsa game, and they damned near missed that.

5 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

who won last week? (the prediction I meant)...

I have no idea which has never stopped me from boldly predicting....

Texas 41 -KSU10

I am very concerned that the learned staff of 24/7 has to a man predicted a Texas victory. Why is that scary?....Every. One. of them. has been wrong except for the Tulsa game, and they damned near missed that.

After OU, we are gong to calculate the points and release the Top 5. 

When I check the schedule each year, I always dread a trip to Manhattan with Bill Synder. Take that away and Kansas State is not very good. I'm not even concern with Bill Synder after last week. Synder changed QB's without telling his assistants because he mad that they talked him into Thompson instead Delton.

That doesn't sound like the great Bill Synder. It sounds like a 79 year old coach who may not be on top on things like Bear Bryant and  Joe Pa because they stayed on too long.

There is no reason for UT should lose to this team. The two good teams that Kansas State has played Miss. State and WV has both been losses by a combined score of 33-8. My prediction is that should not change.

UT 38    Kansas State 10

Texas Defense is key to me. As long as we can continue to stop the rushing yards and keep Snyder’s Boys behind the chains we roll. Offense needs to get a quick start to squash home field noise. Every Horn knows this can be a trap game, I still think we get it done.

Texas 42

K-State 16.