Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

HornSports Members Football Predictions - Winner Receives Coop Gift Card

Just a few more days, y’all. This year, we wanted to try something different. At the end of the season, we are going to calculate which HS member had the most accurate predictions for each game. Winner receives a $100 gift card to the UT Coop. Logistics will he posted tomorrow most likely. Stay tuned! Thank you for being part of our community. 

This is a blast, have it on another board I follow. They do it off a points based format.

Exact score gets you 200 points for the week. 

2 points are deducted for every point you miss the margin by and 1 point deducted for every point you miss the TOTAL by. Deduct 25 points if chose wrong winner. Leader with my points at end is winner winner. 

Not saying use this format cuz y’all probably already have an idea but it works and I’d be game to pariticipate no doubt!

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

This is a blast, have it on another board I follow. They do it off a points based format.

Exact score gets you 200 points for the week. 

2 points are deducted for every point you miss the margin by and 1 point deducted for every point you miss the TOTAL by. Deduct 25 points if chose wrong winner. Leader with my points at end is winner winner. 

Not saying use this format cuz y’all probably already have an idea but it works and I’d be game to pariticipate no doubt!

I was told there was no math involved.