Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A&M In The Headlines...

Daniel Seahorn

Shocked I tell you!!  All you have to do is look at how some of these recruitments went down to see they are dirty.  

Would be glorious to see some decommits come out of this.  When Herman wins big this year I hope he brings this up to every recruit going forward, you know they'd be lapping it up if this was Texas.

30 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

Cliff notes anyone?

Paying players $300-$500 to host recruits on unofficial visits; having "voluntary" practices and workouts with coaches starting at 0530 and coaches present this spring and summer (supposed to be player led); and allegedly not diagnosing and treating an injury correctly and defaming athletes to make them tougher (this is one that I'm not on board with. However, I'm older and have tough skin). 

These are all allegations from a former player looking to get an exception to play right away at Arizona.

Am I the only one that recognized the desperation in collieville?  Folks they paid 75 MILLION dollars, betting on the come with Fisher.

That's abject desperation, my friends.  They have gone batshit crazy at agricultural and mechanical.  So, knowing this, do you really think they would stop at cheating?  They have done it before for a whole lot less in cost - now their backs are against the wall.  The are INVESTED, come hell or high water.  This little peccadillo is nothing.  Watch and see what happens the next few years. 

27 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yup. But not over something like this. My statement was based on the annual aggy decomitment season.

First thoughts in my head after reading this . . . "Hello, is Mr Leal there?"

lol

Now if we could get the upset of year with Northwestern State that would be the cherry on top.