Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

John Bonney and Eric Cuffee to transfer

5 minutes ago, texbound said:

I kind of thought Cuffee would be a transfer candidate.  Seems as though Cook and Green are moving up the charts.  Also hearing good things about Boyce.  There is one name I haven't heard too much from and that's Thompson.  Anyone have a clue how he is doing?

He’s likely to be the backup behind PJ Locke at Nickel.

26 minutes ago, texbound said:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Toneil Carters name pop up as a transfer.  The way Ingram is surging and if Johnson stays healthy, Carter reps will be way down.  Not to mention his fumble issues.

Agree about Carter.  Bonney suprises me though.  Thought he would see lots of playing time this year.

It sounds as though conversations were had with TT prior to today.

Wish him the best. It would seem he was a little worried about PT this year. Sounds like some other kids were making some noise.

Tech returns all their secondary players from last year. Not sure where Bonney will fit in there.

Not surprised at all about Cuffee. I don't think he ever had much of a shot at seeing the field after that talented DB class Herman pulled in last year.

I'm surprised about Bonney, though. It sounds like Caden Sterns had been taking some playing time with the 1st string, but I would imagine Bonney would still see significant playing time with Texas this year.

Best of luck to both of them.

27 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Wish him the best. It would seem he was a little worried about PT this year. Sounds like some other kids were making some noise.

Tech returns all their secondary players from last year. Not sure where Bonney will fit in there.

Yea sources saying Techs projected starting corner tore his ACL so Sounds like he will slide right in. 

38 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Believe Tech lost someone on the back end to injury already. Can’t remember if it was at safety or corner. If Bonney can’t get PT at Tech then he’s in trouble. Especially in this league.