Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not good

drgilbert

Herman was trying to rally his troops before the game and maybe got a little caught up in it. Elliott and the others put themselves outside the bubble with their choice not to play. If an NFL GM asks Herman why Elliott or the others didn't play, what the hell is he supposed to say? He can't say they were injured. 

On 7/18/2018 at 11:16 AM, drgilbert said:

I know what I was told and it wasn't nearly as bad as Elliot made it out to be.  Herman advised a few that came out, Elliott being one, that he didn't believe they would be drafted as high as they thought they would.   He, also, told them what he told the scouts.  That was the end of it until one of the asshole agents told him that Herman badmouthing him was the reason he was drafted lower than he thought.  There is even more to this story, but I cannot relate it because I promised not to.

Daniel, if you have any inside, you know I speak the truth.

Regardless, aggy, OU, TCU, and LSU are trying vigorously to capitalize on it and, unfortunately, they have made a little traction with a couple.

This weekend will hopefully set things straight.

30 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

I know what I was told and it wasn't nearly as bad as Elliot made it out to be.  Herman advised a few that came out, Elliott being one, that he didn't believe they would be drafted as high as they thought they would.   He, also, told them what he told the scouts.  That was the end of it until one of the asshole agents told him that Herman badmouthing him was the reason he was drafted lower than he thought.  There is even more to this story, but I cannot relate it because I promised not to.

Daniel, if you have any inside, you know I speak the truth.

Regardless, aggy, OU, TCU, and LSU are trying vigorously to capitalize on it and, unfortunately, they have made a little traction with a couple.

This weekend will hopefully set things straight.

From everything I have read, this is the most plausible explanation. And that is probably the reason TH didn't want his guys going to Elliott's 4th of July party, the asshole/self serving agents and bagmen. It's a wrap for me.

39 minutes ago, UTfish said:

Maybe it's my phone, but I couldn't get the volume up loud enough.  What did he say?

Herman on the comments: “Disappointed, surprised. Not real sure where that came from because we’ve never had an issue with him. He was a tremendous player for us. We feel like he developed a ton in his one year with our staff. We wish him nothing but the best in his quest to fulfill his dream in the NFL.”