Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

22 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

You aren’t going to see him say it publicly either. I don’t really want to get into semantics about the intricacies of Recruiting, but there is a lot going on the behind the scenes that will never get written. 

From what I was able to gather the Thursday visit didn’t really change anything in regards to Texas’ status in the recruitment. And then there’s the whole tweet and delete from his brother saying he didn’t even want to go in the first place so he may have been forced to show up. 

The only thing that we agree on is that Robinson should continue to be the priority and I know the staff is going to proceed that way. 

The brother's tweet is enough info for me to understand your prior post. That's embarrassing to be 18 and having to have your parent tell you to apologize. I don't know what's worse either having to give a phony apology or having to accept one.

I hate to admit it, but Alabama might be the best place for him to go. He probably needs the structure, so he can mature.

2 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Not SHA, but I have a feeling he could be one of the silents. 

It's not him. In fact, the silent is not Bijan, Jahari Rogers or Bryson Washington either. 

I don't know what the interaction was between the guy I was talking about a couple weeks back and the staff . . . but . . . the jets have cooled for the moment. We're still in great position but a player of that caliber will eventually realize he wants to see what else is out there.

14 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

It's not him. In fact, the silent is not Bijan, Jahari Rogers or Bryson Washington either. 

I don't know what the interaction was between the guy I was talking about a couple weeks back and the staff . . . but . . . the jets have cooled for the moment. We're still in great position but a player of that caliber will eventually realize he wants to see what else is out there.

Then I’ve got my nuts crossed it’s Collins.