Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

On 4/27/2019 at 5:41 PM, Slimer said:

As long as Riley is at OU, defense will always take a back seat.  This is a culture problem for them, maybe Riley changes, maybe he doesn't, but I wouldn't bet on it.  

He's still going to get elite offensive talent, but Herman is building the better overall team.  I cannot think of a single DL or LB recruit that they have a good shot at for this class.  That great DL haul of 2 years ago has been obliterated.  Michael Thompson has been moved to OL, Ron Tatum hit the road, and Jalen Redmond may never play again with health issues.

I think you'll start to see us win more times than not in this matchup going forward.

just as long as its the december matchup than the october matchup

5 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

And based on the info you report here you should consider it...LOL

Mike, some of the crap they trot out you yourself could write without calling a soul before hand.

If you'd like to ignore my posts where I share information, I certainly would advise it. It seems to really bother you when I do. Have no idea why. Either way, its really pretty easy to just pass on by.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Mike, some of the crap they trot out you yourself could write without calling a soul before hand.

If you'd like to ignore my posts where I share information, I certainly would advise it. It seems to really bother you when I do. Have no idea why. Either way, its really pretty easy to just pass on by.

Inside Texas along with Eric and Justin are beyond solid.  Now Ketch, Burton, Chip etc... I can't say the same for whatsoever.