Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

COVID-19 ALERT: All University of Texas Athletics competitions/games cancelled until Sunday March 29th
HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Zachary Evans will now end up at Texas A&M.

Farrell’s take: FACT. The roller coaster continues with 

as it is now being reported that he signed with Georgia but they are letting him out of his letter. LSU remains interested while Alabama has moved on and there were some rumors about programs like Ohio State and Florida State jumping in but I think he ultimately ends up at Texas A&M, which has been recruiting him since the start and has always been there. Jimbo Fisher will win this one with patience.

Gorney’s take: FACT. I have to think Texas A&M is the team that eventually lands Evans although this has been arguably the wildest recruitment in Rivals history. Georgia is letting him out of his letter of intent and like Farrell said, Ohio State and Florida State could be getting in the mix, but Texas A&M is close to home, the Aggies have been on him forever and he has a connection with 

Demond Demas and others. I would say Texas A&M makes the most sense, but when it comes to Evans’ recruitment, nothing has made sense.

and others. I would say Texas A&M makes the most sense, but when it comes to Evans’ recruitment, nothing has made sense.

21 hours ago, NWAHorn said:

Aggy's top 2 recruits -- a kid who did not play this season after he was declared ineligible, and a kid who was sent home hours before a state championship game. Yep, sounds about right. 

The station is lit!!!

17 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Bama will be tough to beat if they take him...

Part of “we’re back” is BAMA saying this about UT when it comes to Texas high school kids.