Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

24 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'm sure Collins was impressed with the 1-point win over ISU, in Norman.

I hope Rape U takes OU to the woodshed.

As Lee Carso would say not so fast. If UT beats Iowa State tomorrow than it's in the longhorns interest for OU to beat Baylor then win out. If UT can win earlier in the day against Iowa State then they will have a chance to win their last two games and make the Big 12 championship game.

I'm not watching the game if that's the case. Sorry, I can't cheer for OU. If UT loses against Iowa State than it doesn't matter and you can't root for the rapers. 

3 minutes ago, primal defense said:

As Lee Carso would say not so fast. If UT beats Iowa State tomorrow than it's in the longhorns interest for OU to beat Baylor then win out. If UT can win earlier in the day against Iowa State then they will have a chance to win their last two games and make the Big 12 championship game.

I'm not watching the game if that's the case. Sorry, I can't cheer for OU. If UT loses against Iowa State than it doesn't matter and you can't root for the rapers. 

I hope OU not only loses every game they play, but I hope the whole team and coaching staff end each game with a severe case of diarrhea that lasts a week.

7 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I hope OU not only loses every game they play, but I hope the whole team and coaching staff end each game with a severe case of diarrhea that lasts a week.

I rather have a chance to go to the Big 12 championship game. You are a true longhorn fan and your OU hate shows it. Even if it cost UT.

See the source image

Bijan will play the #1 team in Arizona next week

Robinson eclipsed the 2,000-yard mark for the third straight season on a 54-yard touchdown run early in the second quarter. He had two other touchdowns wiped away by flags, part of Salpointe’s nine penalties for 76 yards. However, that just delayed the inevitable. Robinson finished with 19 carries for 133 yards, upping his total to 108 carries for 2,107 yards this season, 6,908 for his career.

https://tucson.com/sports/highschool/bourguet-s-four-touchdown-passes-lead-salpointe-to-blowout-win/article_5fc90fa1-84cb-5fe8-b848-52617c33d44e.html

7 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Since UT didn’t take care of business vs TCU our most likely path to the championship game is ou winning out and us winning out. I’m just going to root for Baylor to lose. 

Why don't we just root for a plague to hit the stadium about game time

I am so over this team and the excuse-making coaching staff. I watched this game and just could not help but think what would Matt Campbell do with the talent across the field from him. Why would any elite recruit want to play for this? 

So far, I'm not hearing anything about decommits. Frankly, I'm amazed.

What I did hear though is that we have at least two who are openly considering the transfer portal. No decisions have been made. One of them is one of our prized recruits from last year and who has had some trouble holding on to the ball.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

What I did hear though is that we have at least two who are openly considering the transfer portal. No decisions have been made. One of them is one of our prized recruits from last year and who has had some trouble holding on to the ball.

I'll guess Jake Smith. It's a shame cause I see him taking Devin's spot next year. Of course, he could be homesick.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Per Brainiacs, OU has taken over the lead for DT Collins from Bastrop. If you ask me, I think UT trails Baylor and OU in that recruitment right now.

Austin sure is a lot closer to Bastrop than ou or Baylor. Hopefully he will want to stay close to home.