Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

I'm going to say this. But let me start off by saying hello to everyone ..I just got word about the Texas/ Kansas game. I got the opportunity to see highlights of the game and I'm sooooooo damn glad that I was at the yamboree and spent time with my dad. I want to go on a vent so bad I can kick down a door and go on a cussing out spree. But it's not going to happen. All I can say is this. If Herman don't get his Texas two steppin jalapeno pepper eatin--friggin country time lemonade drinking ass in check real quick with his team and his coaching damn staff it's going to be a long hell of remaining season before anyone believe the words Texas is Back upon any player's lips or bigmouth for that matter. That game was so damn irritating to my eyeballs

10 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

We were hot after this guy back when Charlie was around. Now, I am told the player has reached out to us. We're not sure we're interested. The cupboard is full.

I don't know, can he tackle? 

Guys, this time this does not indicate an eminent commitment, though there is one in the cue ripening right now.

But this was too hard to pass by without sharing, because I know you all have a special place in your heart for fitness.

Shotime, I can post a similar one of McConahuey if needed. lol

21 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Guys, this time this does not indicate an eminent commitment, though there is one in the cue ripening right now.

But this was too hard to pass by without sharing, because I know you all have a special place in your heart for fitness.

LMAO I'm so glad lol you thought of me

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I assume the one in the queue is Dixon?

or Collins?

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Kid out of Canada, plays LB, 6'3, 225 lbs, name is Gotch Yarbrough

That kid is in a portal carousel; keeps making the rounds.