Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

30 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

This class is shaping up very nicely!  QJ and Eaton are probables.... that leaves just a few spots left.   Who would you put on your realistic wish list?   

Josh White, Ty Jordan.

9 hours ago, DMAC said:

The butthurt on aggie forums reigns supreme.  I especially love the

1. Wasnt SEC good enough anyways
  2. We really wanted this 3 star anyhow
  3. Jimbo coaches up his players, dont worry
  4. The kid couldnt handle having to work for his spot.  
  5. We dont go by stars, Jimbo goes after talent (apparently no1 else knows about)

So agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy.  So pathetic.  If the kid had announced for them does 1-5 still apply? 

This is good, but let me add 3 more that I've seen on a regular basis lately.

1.  Don't care, got Jimbo.

2.  Trust in Jimbo.

3.  Aggy practices are hard and some recruits just aren't cut out for it and would rather go to Texas where things are easier.

10 hours ago, DMAC said:

The butthurt on aggie forums reigns supreme.  I especially love the

1. Wasnt SEC good enough anyways
  2. We really wanted this 3 star anyhow
  3. Jimbo coaches up his players, dont worry
  4. The kid couldnt handle having to work for his spot.  
  5. We dont go by stars, Jimbo goes after talent (apparently no1 else knows about)

So agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggy.  So pathetic.  If the kid had announced for them does 1-5 still apply? 

You forgot the BDF is "soft" and the kid didn't want to work hard enough to succeed in the greatest-CFB-conference-in-the-history-of-ever SEC. Hermensa and ATX are a country club atmosphere.

3 hours ago, 83Dee said:

This class is shaping up very nicely!  QJ and Eaton are probables.... that leaves just a few spots left.   Who would you put on your realistic wish list?   

WR, QJ, DL A Collins, ILB Josh White, RB Ty Jordan(or Jace), WR Buckley-Sheldon

if we go 11-1 : I expect strong pushes for ILB Flowe, CB Ringo, XWR Wilson, Safety Ransom, Joker DB CTJ, CB J Rogers

2 hours ago, Slimer said:

This is good, but let me add 3 more that I've seen on a regular basis lately.

1.  Don't care, got Jimbo.

2.  Trust in Jimbo.

3.  Aggy practices are hard and some recruits just aren't cut out for it and would rather go to Texas where things are easier.

Practices so hard they quit halfway through them

From a poster on another site.

So far this cycle there are 13 players who received an offer from *both* Texas and Texas A&M and eventually committed to one or the other (as opposed to some third program). Of those, Texas has 8 and A&M has 5:

A&M:
5-star 0.9943 Demond Demas
5-star 0.9848 Jaylon Jones
4-star 0.9246 Troy Omeire
4-star 0.9139 Akinola Ogunbiyi
3-star 0.8797 Smart Chibuzo

Texas:
5-star 0.9913 Bijan Robinson
4-star 0.9685 Ja'Quinden Jackson
4-star 0.9685 Hudson Card
4-star 0.9613 Vernon Broughton
4-star 0.9417 Jaylen Garth
4-star 0.9384 Xavion Alford
4-star 0.9278 Kitan Crawford
4-star 0.9162 Princely Umanmielen

Some other players who have offers from both schools and look like they might commit to one or the other:

5-star 0.9971 Zach Evans (likely some third school, but possibly A&M)
4-star 0.9356 Alfred Collins (likely Texas)
4-star 0.8925 Joshua Eaton (likely Texas)

3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Texas now has 12 of the top 50 in-state recruits (according to 247)
OU has 7
aggies have only 5

Big to win the CC this year and keep OU out of Texas. Get that 7 number down under 5. 

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

From a poster on another site.

So far this cycle there are 13 players who received an offer from *both* Texas and Texas A&M and eventually committed to one or the other (as opposed to some third program). Of those, Texas has 8 and A&M has 5:

A&M:
5-star 0.9943 Demond Demas
5-star 0.9848 Jaylon Jones
4-star 0.9246 Troy Omeire
4-star 0.9139 Akinola Ogunbiyi
3-star 0.8797 Smart Chibuzo

Texas:
5-star 0.9913 Bijan Robinson
4-star 0.9685 Ja'Quinden Jackson
4-star 0.9685 Hudson Card
4-star 0.9613 Vernon Broughton
4-star 0.9417 Jaylen Garth
4-star 0.9384 Xavion Alford
4-star 0.9278 Kitan Crawford
4-star 0.9162 Princely Umanmielen

Some other players who have offers from both schools and look like they might commit to one or the other:

5-star 0.9971 Zach Evans (likely some third school, but possibly A&M)
4-star 0.9356 Alfred Collins (likely Texas)
4-star 0.8925 Joshua Eaton (likely Texas)

The only ones of those 5 we'd take/want are J. Jones and Demas.

Aggy would take every one of the ones we have.