Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

31 minutes ago, Monsieur ATX said:

He was so confident earlier lol. We need Alford at Texas, he’s a good field safety 

Agree, would be a quality take at field safety. Not a liability at boundary and can play some Nickel. Some similarities btw him and Jerrian. If teams were to run no huddle/hurry up, both could stay on their side and communicate, versatile 

28 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Super K says if we get Alford, it will be one of two good pieces of news this week.

After spending hours and hours catching up on everything. I'm following this one closely. The one I'm looking at is Eaton. If we get Eaton that should give a take sign for Alford

Just now, shotime73 said:

Now can someone please answer this question for me??? Has the staff took a different approach in recruiting or did they catch other rival colleges flat footed. What has happened??

They got a nice jump on 2020 and also 2021. They got an early start and started offering earlier. It's paid some dividends.

12 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

They got a nice jump on 2020 and also 2021. They got an early start and started offering earlier. It's paid some dividends.

And from what I'm gathering with 2021 if Texas goes all out and does tremendous amount of success on the field they gonna stomp a mudhole of recruitment in 21 and walk it dry

1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

Now can someone please answer this question for me??? Has the staff took a different approach in recruiting or did they catch other rival colleges flat footed. What has happened??

They seem to be recruiting with a little more urgency. Particularly on underclassmen. 

There is certainly good Texas buzz on multiple fronts right now. If Alford has starting trending to Texas then you have to wonder if Eaton suddenly leaning Texas has played a factor. Either way you slice it, Texas is becoming a bit of a thorn in A&M sides with some mutual targets.