Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Umanmielen, Alford and Eaton – brainiacs say we lead for all three right now. All three are head-to-heads with aggy.

Aggies dead set they are getting Alford in the next week. All are good players but I’m ok passing on all 3 right now Bc I feel we we go 11-1 and win big 12 and previously closed door will open. Now if we go 9-3 or worse we should have taken these guys, haha

"big win at a position of need"

A win would indicate a recruiting battle, such as aggy.

However, position of need is where I trip up. Umanmielan (DT), Eaton (CB) and Alford (S) aren't really need positions. Those are all three UT-aggy battles.

So I'm stumped.

But Kate is not.

3a0eccdfd86e47d94a48067335742184.gif

1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

"big win at a position of need"

A win would indicate a recruiting battle, such as aggy.

However, position of need is where I trip up. Umanmielan (DT), Eaton (CB) and Alford (S) aren't really need positions. Those are all three UT-aggy battles.

So I'm stumped.

But Kate is not.

3a0eccdfd86e47d94a48067335742184.gif

I think DL is still a need just due to numbers.  Collins would be nice no doubt.  

it can be taken many ways...

We have no WRs committed as of yet -- "position of need" for the 2020 class. Would be considered a "big win" against TCU. 

RBs is a "position of need" considering our current sitch. But, since it's not Jordan...

...I'll go with Johnston.

4 minutes ago, LAHORN said:

it can be taken many ways...

We have no WRs committed as of yet -- "position of need" for the 2020 class. Would be considered a "big win" against TCU. 

RBs is a "position of need" considering our current sitch. But, since it's not Jordan...

...I'll go with Johnston.

I'll go with you on this one.  I also think its Johnston.  Would a huge get.

If it’s not Ty Jordan, but position of need...I agree SHA, it’s not CB or DL(to me they aren’t positions of need, other than Collins at DL). We have 0 WRs committed in 2020 so I am hoping for QJ. Dude is a stud and can play X or Z. Having a Z that’s 6-4 and moves like QJ is very rare. Teams 2nd CB better be a tall stud.