Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Any one heard any updates on Floyd’s progress?

With LB recruiting not looking so hot, getting him next year as a redshirt Freshman would be amazing!

He's rehabbing. I've heard they won't know much until after the season whether or not he'll be able to play again.

I'm pulling for him.

10 hours ago, TB14 said:

Any one heard any updates on Floyd’s progress?

With LB recruiting not looking so hot, getting him next year as a redshirt Freshman would be amazing!

Spinal Stenosis is not a diagnosis that you heal with therapy and continue playing.  I see him as a medical.   It's something he'll deal with from now on.

15 hours ago, TheContractor said:

I hope we push more for Gilloury DT/Nose out of Alexandria, La. really good player that would fit what we do at NT very well. We offered a while ago. LSU has a few DL committed already 

As of now the two priorities on the DL are Princely U and Collins. The staff may not have to stray from their board. 

10 minutes ago, Monsieur ATX said:

Looks like Zach Evans will be a Dawg. Fong CB 

Him and Milton? I don't know about that one. Two 5 star RBs has hapenned before, but Evans isn't likely to share the spotlight. Evans recruitment is going to be a roller coaster ride til the end. 

4 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Him and Milton? I don't know about that one. Two 5 star RBs has hapenned before, but Evans isn't likely to share the spotlight. Evans recruitment is going to be a roller coaster ride til the end. 

Milton & Lindberg said great news is coming 

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

If anyone has a story to tell in regards to signing two elite backs in the same class it’s Georgia. Signed both Nick Chubb and Sony Michel in the same class and before that they signed Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley in the same class. 

Just now, Junior Bonner said:

I'm glad we are out of the Zach Evans sweepstakes. It has circus written all over it. 

Me too. We have our 5-star RB in the fold and can sit back and enjoy the entertainment that is the Zach Evans recruitment. Even when he commits to Gawga, I don't think it will stick. I think he ends up at aggy.

By the way, we have two in the bag boys. Problem is, I don't know if they're 20 or 21 recruits. But two are silent at this time. One will announce very soon. Not sure about the other.

I'm trying to contact Kate about this as I type.

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

By the way, we have two in the bag boys. Problem is, I don't know if they're 20 or 21 recruits. But two are silent at this time. One will announce very soon. Not sure about the other.

I'm trying to contact Kate about this as I type.

Please give her a strip search and full interrogation. Longhorn nation needs to know