Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, shotime73 said:

Well other than my dad dealing with fighting with cancer having his liver taken out plus my mom having the possibility of dementia and me trying to keep myself and my family stable. I'm hanging in there. I haven't kept up with much recruitment lately so I thought to myself since everything has calmed down a bit I'm able to take somewhat of a breather to see what's been happening

Sorry to hear. Prayers up for you and your family.

7 minutes ago, Slimer said:

IT think Collins may commit before the season starts.  Also says we are going hard after Ty Jordan as RB #2.  I'm starting to think maybe the staff views Hullaby as a LB?

IT is legit the best, also Collins committing before the season starts would be huge 

26 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Ok so can someone refreshing my.memory in terms how many is Texas taking in this class??? And whom are they in prime position of getting???

Sho, welcome back and sorry to hear about the issues going on.  Our prayers are with you.

Regarding the class, the # I keep hearing is around 20 (maybe a couple more, but not over 25).  I guess the ones UT is sitting good with at the moments are Alfred Collins, Jerrin Thompson, Javian Hester, and Quentin Johnston (I think).  Ones they are picking up some momentum on are Ty Jordan and Princely Umanmeilan (sp).  The only other one i can think of they're sitting good with is LV Bunkley-Shelton, but OOS can change on a dime.  Those 7 would take them to 19 I believe.  

And I just noticed. Lord have mercy I've been away for so long I don't feel like going back several pages to read. But I noticed. They got Robinson???? Bijan Robinson??? They actually scored a RB?? How that happened?? I get nervous when Texas would recruit hard on a RB and fall short. Not taking anything away from Derrian Brown. They were blessed to get him

Yes, we got Robinson. Now we have to keep him. OSU hasn't given up and we haven't given up on Ransom. Ransom has a spot no matter what.

I heard today that staff will take both Collins and Princely to complete the DL haul. There was some speculation that we'd only take one of the two.

16 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yes, we got Robinson. Now we have to keep him. OSU hasn't given up and we haven't given up on Ransom. Ransom has a spot no matter what.

I heard today that staff will take both Collins and Princely to complete the DL haul. There was some speculation that we'd only take one of the two.

Getting Ransom would be huge, guys at IT still think he visits for the LSU game 

39 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

You mean to tell me Giles???? Putting in work???? Holy shit either lightning struck or the pearly gates of glory open.. Good God Almighty