Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

11 minutes ago, Monsieur ATX said:

What happened to the lady that had the moose in her profile pic

8 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

That’s a great point. She was always talking to @Sirhornsalot on here. Haven’t seen her In a long time. Can’t even remember her handle dang it. Wasn’t the avatar like rocky and bull winkle? Fun poster 

I like Shotime too. She left a bit of a hole on this forum.

Just now, Bear19 said:

Did Showtime leave? Say it ain’t so.

@Shotime is on break. She'll be back, especially as recruiting season picks up. I'm surprised we haven't seen her recently with all the commits we've been getting.

She is a lot of fun to be around.

21 minutes ago, gclass said:

^^^ @Daniel Seahorn  enough is indeed enough!  you kind sir have stated to me "that you did not want this particular thread to be derailed"  however, it seems that a chosen few of your "veterans" refuse to accept the memo.  i did not arrive to this site seeking consternation, lies, conjecture, or even commiseration.  all that i intended... was to post a few posts, and get along with forum patrons.  nonetheless, we are all grown-ups here, and i would think that there should be a token of respect upon an open forum.  

Why do you have to change your handle if you're such a "valued" contributor to the various boards you frequent?  Monarch, GClass, BevoPride.......what's next?

25 minutes ago, gclass said:

^^^ @Daniel Seahorn  enough is indeed enough!  you kind sir have stated to me "that you did not want this particular thread to be derailed"  however, it seems that a chosen few of your "veterans" refuse to accept the memo.  i did not arrive to this site seeking consternation, lies, conjecture, or even commiseration.  all that i intended... was to post a few posts, and get along with forum patrons.  nonetheless, we are all grown-ups here, and i would think that there should be a token of respect upon an open forum.  

Why do you use quote marks around something that he didn't actually say? Thats dishonest and lazy. All you had to do was copy and paste to get it right.

If you had done that, it would have saved you the energy of writing off topic since your non-quote took you there.

Daniel actually said "We are not derailing the recruiting thread with this stuff."

Thats quite different from what you attributed to him. Hornsports posters, being a community, can talk to and about each other any time we want, anywhere we want. Showtime was brought up in this thread because she has been a great contributor to recruiting threads in the past. She is a well liked poster here.

You committed the sin of publicly destroying someone who never deserved it. You lost your friggin mind and the threat, in my mind, is that you may do it again to someone else.

19 minutes ago, Bogey said:

I like Shotime too. She left a bit of a hole on this forum.

I read that completely  wrong 3 damn times.... every time I thought you said she left as an A Hole and was very confused :o lol

19 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

I read that completely  wrong 3 damn times.... every time I thought you said she left as an A Hole and was very confused :o lol

No. lol she laughed a lot. Lol   And we laughed with her.  Lol. Yeah, we all like Shotime.

3 hours ago, gclass said:

Texas Crystal Ball 🤘🔮
@texcrystal_ball
 VIP 🔮 pick for Xavion Alford

2020 S / 6-0.5 / 188
🏫 Shadow Creek, Pearland, TX
✍️ By Billy Embody
🔐 http://texas.247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/TargetPredictions …#247MembersOnly 💰💰 🔒

Alford is a huge need for us. Very talented player, needs to get a bit stronger but plays the back end pass pretty well and will get to learn from Sterns before being needed. Adimora(who I love as a safety) will also be in the rotation but Alford is a quality FS prospect. I dont think he can play nickel, Field Safety for me. J Thompson for me is a boundary safety so both guys will compliment each other well and should be able to redshirt. No mistakes allowed in the back end 

1 hour ago, primal defense said:

There was a female poster by the name Longhorn girl and  in a nice way criticized the way he was posting. It was nicer than my post. He used past personal things from her personal life when she thought he was her friend that didn't have anything to with the way he was posting. It was the most disgusting and abusive and the worse post I ever seen on this board.

She quit posting and he was banned thank goodness.

SFlonghorngirl?  Is that why she left?  Dang! Get her back! We all liked her too. :wacko:  Monarch caused that? :angry:

9 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Alford is a huge need for us. Very talented player, needs to get a bit stronger but plays the back end pass pretty well and will get to learn from Sterns before being needed. Adimora(who I love as a safety) will also be in the rotation but Alford is a quality FS prospect. I dont think he can play nickel, Field Safety for me. J Thompson for me is a boundary safety so both guys will compliment each other well and should be able to redshirt. No mistakes allowed in the back end 

The cb is behind a pay wall. Anyone know who it is?

38 minutes ago, UTfish said:

SFlonghorngirl?  Is that why she left?  Dang! Get her back! We all liked her too. :wacko:  Monarch caused that? :angry:

I tried. We were about to do a landscape project for her. After that, I think she moved to Austin.

46 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

I cannot wait to see Adimora in action

58 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Why do you use quote marks around something that he didn't actually say? Thats dishonest and lazy. All you had to do was copy and paste to get it right.

If you had done that, it would have saved you the energy of writing off topic since your non-quote took you there.

Daniel actually said "We are not derailing the recruiting thread with this stuff."

Thats quite different from what you attributed to him. Hornsports posters, being a community, can talk to and about each other any time we want, anywhere we want. Showtime was brought up in this thread because she has been a great contributor to recruiting threads in the past. She is a well liked poster here.

You committed the sin of publicly destroying someone who never deserved it. You lost your friggin mind and the threat, in my mind, is that you may do it again to someone else.

^^^ calm down mark @Sirhornsalot.  i shall allow for you a moment to smooth-in the EXTRAORDINARY shine... off of your suddenly GLEAMING biblical halo.  throughout the years per se, i have hovered over this particular site at times completely ASTONISHED at all of the sniping, very heated and vile arguments, conjecture loaded with vitriol and nuances... you name it!  most of these epic episodes involved you and amongst a chosen few.  NOT ONE TIME, DID I EVER BELIEVE THAT YOU "LOST YOUR FRIGGIN MIND" or somehow became a "THREAT" to SOMEONE ELSE" upon this open forum.  it just always felt as though you guys were just having a bad day.  sometimes, it just goes with the territory.   (therefore, please allow for HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN... TO PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND CAST THE VERY FIRST COW CHIP)

why on earth are you suddenly attributing this "SHOWTIME" person to me... for i do not know this particular patron, and have never submitted anything rude/condescending to HIM/HER?

also, @Daniel Seahorn stepped into my quote from another patron within this thread and stated that "we are not derailing the recruiting thread with this stuff".  since that particular suggestion on his part, i was trying in earnest to adhere to his directive.  however, several others seemed to not acquire the MEMO, and decided to further the vitriol.  we are all grown-ups here, and i do not think that this form of in-your-face rudeness/disrespect is acceptable.

you have so very eloquently stated that "i committed the sin of publicly destroying someone who never deserved it".  i find it amazing how you STILL DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE AND TRUE STORY BEHIND ALL OF THAT.  nonetheless, it is all water under a long forgotten bridge.  (SFLONGHORNGIRL) and i have long apologized to each other a few years ago.  (as far as i know, she is still doing quite well and traveling the world).  nonetheless, i could very easily state that YOU COMMITTED THE ULTIMATE SIN OF ROBBING MY PERSONAL AVATAR INFO OFF OF ANOTHER SITE... brought it over to HORNSPORTS for the exclusive pleasure of your patrons an cohorts to laugh at my expense behind my back.  

however, it is now WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE... and shall be forgotten.  i shall extend PEACE my brother...

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

good gawd, your "personal" avatar is a Mercedes logo. Seems to me you're the one who ripped them off.

This is how it happens. I'm going on vacation now.

^^^ "good gawd" right back atcha!  your moniker is SIRHORNSALOT... and, as far as i know, you have not been KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN!  happy trails...

3 hours ago, Texas2725 said:

Why do you have to change your handle if you're such a "valued" contributor to the various boards you frequent?  Monarch, GClass, BevoPride.......what's next?

Damn he is BevoPride too?    

8 hours ago, gclass said:

^^^ calm down mark @Sirhornsalot.  i shall allow for you a moment to smooth-in the EXTRAORDINARY shine... off of your suddenly GLEAMING biblical halo.  throughout the years per se, i have hovered over this particular site at times completely ASTONISHED at all of the sniping, very heated and vile arguments, conjecture loaded with vitriol and nuances... you name it!  most of these epic episodes involved you and amongst a chosen few.  NOT ONE TIME, DID I EVER BELIEVE THAT YOU "LOST YOUR FRIGGIN MIND" or somehow became a "THREAT" to SOMEONE ELSE" upon this open forum.  it just always felt as though you guys were just having a bad day.  sometimes, it just goes with the territory.   (therefore, please allow for HE THAT IS WITHOUT SIN... TO PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND CAST THE VERY FIRST COW CHIP)

why on earth are you suddenly attributing this "SHOWTIME" person to me... for i do not know this particular patron, and have never submitted anything rude/condescending to HIM/HER?

also, @Daniel Seahorn stepped into my quote from another patron within this thread and stated that "we are not derailing the recruiting thread with this stuff".  since that particular suggestion on his part, i was trying in earnest to adhere to his directive.  however, several others seemed to not acquire the MEMO, and decided to further the vitriol.  we are all grown-ups here, and i do not think that this form of in-your-face rudeness/disrespect is acceptable.

you have so very eloquently stated that "i committed the sin of publicly destroying someone who never deserved it".  i find it amazing how you STILL DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE AND TRUE STORY BEHIND ALL OF THAT.  nonetheless, it is all water under a long forgotten bridge.  (SFLONGHORNGIRL) and i have long apologized to each other a few years ago.  (as far as i know, she is still doing quite well and traveling the world).  nonetheless, i could very easily state that YOU COMMITTED THE ULTIMATE SIN OF ROBBING MY PERSONAL AVATAR INFO OFF OF ANOTHER SITE... brought it over to HORNSPORTS for the exclusive pleasure of your patrons an cohorts to laugh at my expense behind my back.  

however, it is now WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE... and shall be forgotten.  i shall extend PEACE my brother...

Here to pick fights?

Hello everyone. I just popped in to say hello. Since my crazy ass haven't been in here in almost Coons age due to alot of personal issues family related I've been having to go through and having to work several weeks straight without a day off. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your day. I'll be back later after work to pop in here and catch up on everything

10 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Hello everyone. I just popped in to say hello. Since my crazy ass haven't been in here in almost Coons age due to alot of personal issues family related I've been having to go through and having to work several weeks straight without a day off. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your day. I'll be back later after work to pop in here and catch up on everything

Good to be missed, isn't it, Sho.  Hope all your issues are resolved soon and you can "make my day" again with your delightful humor. 

9 hours ago, gclass said:

I’ve been a member here for not very long.  I’ve even argued with SHA.  We managed to get through it just fine.  If you have a grievance you should take it to the PMs.  Airing stuff out here isn’t the place.  That’s why DS said this didn’t need to derail the recruiting thread and it seems like that is happening.  Quit having to say or have the last word.  Talk to them in the PMs and leave the rest of the board out of it.  Thanks and have a nice day