Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

Texas is on fire lately in recruiting and has become a much more prominent name among recruits this summer after it was Texas A&M as recently as June. Oklahoma is also recruiting very well and this three-team race is so fun to watch. But right now, the Longhorns have the momentum and it could swell if 

jumps on board. So who will win the battle in the end? Texas A&M is currently No. 10 in the team rankings while Oklahoma is No. 17 and Texas is No. 25 but the Longhorns are clearly ahead in 2021. I think Texas finishes ahead of Texas A&M and Oklahoma by the end of this rankings cycle.

https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-the-hunt-for-no-1-class-rankings-questions

19 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

There was a lot of manufactured drama the week of the Broughton commitment. I'm thinking this is more of the same. Auburn is a long, long way from mom. She'd likely never see him play (except TV). Not the case at Texas.

I'm going to have to tear off a corner of my man card for quoting this movie but like the mama said in My Big Fat Greek Wedding..." The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants."

The dad may want Auburn but there's a very good chance that he'll change his tune when mama tells him what parts she'll cut off if she can't be at games to watch her boy play

1 hour ago, utparothed said:

I'm going to have to tear off a corner of my man card for quoting this movie but like the mama said in My Big Fat Greek Wedding..." The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants."

The dad may want Auburn but there's a very good chance that he'll change his tune when mama tells him what parts she'll cut off if she can't be at games to watch her boy play

How did you like the notebook?:)

See the source image

49 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Lol I wish I could post longhorn frenzy tweets in here but his twitter account is protected. He took screenshots of some Ohio State fans comments on eleven warriors saying that he wants to go to OSU but his grandparents want him at Texas. Sounds like some salty fans 

34 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

The last man standing lol.

I can't the VIP picks but I see Brandon Drumm with the ?. Isn't he the zero u jerk that owns TFB?

1 hour ago, Baron said:

I can't the VIP picks but I see Brandon Drumm with the ?. Isn't he the zero u jerk that owns TFB?

Yes, he would even go on the Texas site (On TFB) and talk crap on UT. Incredibly unprofessional, imo. 

1 hour ago, Monsieur ATX said:

Lol I wish I could post longhorn frenzy tweets in here but his twitter account is protected. He took screenshots of some Ohio State fans comments on eleven warriors saying that he wants to go to OSU but his grandparents want him at Texas. Sounds like some salty fans 

I read those too. The people that believe that stuff are blindly just following the herd. It's so obvious tOSU fans are making that stuff up. 

With that being said... Can't wait for 2:00 PM tomorrow :)