Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

There was a lot of manufactured drama the week of the Broughton commitment. I'm thinking this is more of the same. Auburn is a long, long way from mom. She'd likely never see him play (except TV). Not the case at Texas.

39 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

There was a lot of manufactured drama the week of the Broughton commitment. I'm thinking this is more of the same. Auburn is a long, long way from mom. She'd likely never see him play (except TV). Not the case at Texas.

I hope u r right. 

And I hope I am right.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I also hope you're right as the rumors are that Dad wants Auburn, but CTJ is leaning Texas.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This

20 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Doesn’t mean they’re not trying to drive up clicks. They could have just sat on the info. :-)

People reading their reports, stories and post are already paying customers.  Clicks mean nothing really.  

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

People reading their reports, stories and post are already paying customers.  Clicks mean nothing really.  

I could be wrong and I often am. But I think clicks do drive up their advertising revenue.

7 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Who Manufactured it?

It looks like we will have good news about the RB position on Friday. I'm a big Jordan Whittington fan and it wouldn't surprise if he ran for a 1000 yards or more. Great article

Texas RB Jordan Whittington is as smart as he is talented

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2019/7/31/20749471/jordan-whittington-texas-longhorns-sam-ehlinger